1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Yeah a-dev, say it ain't so? :dunno

a_aaa-Spock-to-Captain-Kirk-and-ld.jpg

I figured it would look better in person. It's always that way in varying degrees isn't it? Not too many of the pro photos have been very flattering, but I really like Luka's photos. The sculpt looks great and most realistic in those pics.

B7A85D4D-CC26-4BAB-BBB9-1723B0BB5EFA-7390-0000064669889084.jpg

This saying kinda seems out of place with this release, I think it would make more sence with the battle damaged t-800.

They probably expected us to cry since it isn't the BD release we've all been waiting for. :dunno

Very great pic there irok84! :hi5:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Rzeznikk. I took it on my iPhone and was really surprised how good it came out.

Man I keep going back and forth with this one. Certain pics make him look bad and others make him look better then the first release. :dunno

I've never seen a sculpt look so drastically different depending on lighting and angle. Still I'm more apt to stick to the pics I like and think it will look great in hand.

Evilface referenced a shot where it looks amazing and said that's how it looks in hand. Good enough for me. :)

This is a pic that captures how it looks in hand.

6C456D82-AA84-4892-8881-00285F5D9B2E-7390-000006464A2BCD8F.jpg

That looks just like Arnold. It's one of the best pics Ive seen that really captures the likeness.

Hot Toys Iron Man MKV
Hot Toys Iron Man MKIV
Hot Toys War Machine
Hot Toys Iron Man MKI (2.0)
Hot Toys Black Spiderman
Hot Toys Thor
Hot Toys Odin
Hot Toys DX12 Batman

Sorry all this since late August.

:slap

Holy sheeet! Voorhees don't **** around.

Mostly older figures too. What did you hit the lotto or something?

I just scanned the pictures but looks like the eye brows are too curvy when shot from some lower and side angles hence making him look too much on the funny side. but look more straight on from above eye level the brows look more flat matching his more focused even mean look. That's also why with sunglasses on he looks spot on.
I prefer this over the original and eagerly await my own

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

That looks just like Arnold. It's one of the best pics Ive seen that really captures the likeness.

and it's blurry , washed out and on an angle... :slap

It's not a bad likeness but they missed on this one. For something that's 3 years down the track from the other one I wanted a better HS.

Arnold has a really defined face too so I'm not sure what the problem is part from the obvious PERS issue's.

Haha I get it but don't thing its justifed yet, I don't have mine in hand yet but everyone who does thinks it great which is good sign, the only people complaining don't actually have one yet, I said it before I think this is a dx07 luke situation, first pic come out everyone freaks than people get it and the praise starts. I will be able to make a clear opinion when mine arrives monday. I will admit though some pics of it look weird while other look great so I understand both takes on the matter.

That pic taken by Stood made the sculpt looks so off. I normally don't complain much of sculpts, but man...meh...

So does anyone who has it want to take a picture of MMS117 with the DX10 sunglasses?

Someone else mentioned it and I'd be curious about it too. I'd like to see how much bigger they are and if they bury the 117's face.

Back