1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

This is a pic that captures how it looks in hand.

6C456D82-AA84-4892-8881-00285F5D9B2E-7390-000006464A2BCD8F.jpg

But in hand he dosn't look teenage at all. It is spot on. This is a sculpt that doesnt photograph well.
Have you tried putting the DX10 shades on the MMS, EF?
You chose...Wisely. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

:lecture

Rundown of pieces purchased?

Hot Toys Iron Man MKV
Hot Toys Iron Man MKIV
Hot Toys War Machine
Hot Toys Iron Man MKI (2.0)
Hot Toys Black Spiderman
Hot Toys Thor
Hot Toys Odin
Hot Toys DX12 Batman

Sorry all this since late August.

:slap

Hot Toys Iron Man MKV
Hot Toys Iron Man MKIV
Hot Toys War Machine
Hot Toys Iron Man MKI (2.0)
Hot Toys Black Spiderman
Hot Toys Thor
Hot Toys Odin
Hot Toys DX12 Batman

Sorry all this since late August.

:slap

Yowsers! Fair play man. :clap

Can the shot gun on shoulders look be achieved? I assume that it can with the improved double jointed elbows now.

I'm thinking of making this the sunglasses, shotgun, black shirt, bare hands rose box version and then making my two other MMS versions a Cyberdyne and endo arm. Not sure yet.

After seeing better in hand picks of this guy, I find my self having to choose between this and The Shadow Predator!

This is a pic that captures how it looks in hand.

6C456D82-AA84-4892-8881-00285F5D9B2E-7390-000006464A2BCD8F.jpg

Thanks for using my pic for a reference EF. In hands the figures looks amazing. I was worried at first but as soon as I opened him up I was very pleased.

Can the shot gun on shoulders look be achieved? I assume that it can with the improved double jointed elbows now.

I'm thinking of making this the sunglasses, shotgun, black shirt, bare hands rose box version and then making my two other MMS versions a Cyberdyne and endo arm. Not sure yet.

Good plan. DX10 with sunglasses looks better than MMS117 with sunglasses so I would use it for Galleria T-800.

After seeing better in hand picks of this guy, I find my self having to choose between this and The Shadow Predator!

This guy is far more iconic. I know I'm biased but the Shadow Predator is seen for all of 1 second in P2.

Unless you're trying to complete the Predator 2 lost clan but its by no means a certainty that HT are going to make the rest of them. Even if they do it could take years.

Damn you an your brutal honesty.... Hahah T-800 purchased!!! Now for the next task, when this guy comes out, I hope someone doesn't mind walking me through the upload and post process? My sig was done 7 months ago, and being in the oil feild buisness, the sig upload info was deleted from memory!

I haven’t gotten my DX10 yet but I have a question for those that have. How sound is the gating gun and grenade launcher? Are they solid pieces, well made, “AND” are they better or worse than the MOO Models versions that most of us already have.

Plus, I was talking with a friend and he thinks that when we do get a BD Terminator 2 T800 from HT it’ll probably be a Cyberdine escape version that will have the gas grenade launcher, machine gun, gas mask, and it may have only one battle damage chest piece (made on), but will have two different heads. One head will have a little Endo showing, and the other will be really messed up with one Endo showing.

Back