Dude by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck securing one bud. It is a beauty. :clap

100_7441.jpg

100_7442.jpg

I missed these :horror

Great shots bud!!! Any chance you can let me know where you got that rug?

:duff

Boom! Take that Rainman! :lol
E449265E-8897-4CB4-BE2F-16E0A83E7708-8696-000013CF523F22AC.jpg

1351DB01-C880-4886-B10D-5E5638941591-8696-000013CF5E44EF70.jpg

I want those jellys and the phone, and that Walter sculpt with a repaint could work as as temporary placeholder.

That Walter is actually pretty good, no need to be laughing at that! Aside from the paint job, body and exposed neck joint the figure is pretty acceptable and the likeness to Goodman is very good.

That Walter is actually pretty good, no need to be laughing at that! Aside from the paint job, body and exposed neck joint the figure is pretty acceptable and the likeness to Goodman is very good.

Elvis would turn these into Pure Gold!

Are those 1/6? The Dude I bought from TRU (for the rug) way back when looks to be from that same line, and he wasn't 1/6.

Awesome need to pick up a rug for my on route Dude :panic::panic::panic: :D

That seller doesn't ship internationally :mad:

Boom! Take that Rainman! :lol
1351DB01-C880-4886-B10D-5E5638941591-8696-000013CF5E44EF70.jpg

that Walter sculpt with a repaint could work as as temporary placeholder.

HPIM1366-1.jpg

Don't need one, I have mine, lol. Granted it's all Rainman's fault for making his Dude so awesome that I had to have Walter...
I'll happily offer casts of mine if anyone wants them. I have to make a new mold, but that's no big deal, and I'll be happy to share where all the pieces for my kitbash came from originally.

If anyone is curious here is what it looks like painted up by Greggo:
IMG_5480_zpsc7e2c86d.jpg

IMG_5481_zps460e0563.jpg

IMG_5482_zpsd128288c.jpg

It's not perfect, but a Mack Blues head was all I could find at the time unless I wanted Walter to look like Fred Flinstone, lol.

WalterFlinstone_zps629b08bf.jpg

"Wilma, you're entering a world of pain, now where's my dinner"

On a more Dude related note, I don't know if I ever posted this or not, but this is the rug I put together to print out on transfer paper so I can iron it to fabric for my own Lebowski display (you know for when I get my heads back from Greggo. I keed, I keed.)

TheDudesRug821.jpg

And the Nixon Poster:
NixonPoster.jpg

They are 1:6 scale so just print and abide. :lol

Last edited:
I need some advice. I'm finally close to finishing my custom Dude. I bought the head when it first went on pre-order and finally just got all the parts needed to make him look like in the picture below.

dude.jpg

The only problem I have is the body. Since he's wearing shorts I don't like the way the legs look on regular bodies. The only ones I like so far are the ACI muscle body but they are too bulky.

Anyone know of other bodies I could use that have nice looking legs or do you think the ACI body is good enough? :wave

Back