Dude by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RM hook it up....I need to get a Dude head piece from you....i'm getting the clothes made....but i need the head.

5B8B5EE5-6D71-4288-AF75-E80080CCB5C9-249-0000004CFAD6BDDC.jpg

I need some advice. I'm finally close to finishing my custom Dude. I bought the head when it first went on pre-order and finally just got all the parts needed to make him look like in the picture below.

dude.jpg

The only problem I have is the body. Since he's wearing shorts I don't like the way the legs look on regular bodies. The only ones I like so far are the ACI muscle body but they are too bulky.

Anyone know of other bodies I could use that have nice looking legs or do you think the ACI body is good enough? :wave

I'm using a Triad Evolution body for my Dude in bath robe bash (wip). Legs work well and the ankle joint is great.

FIG-DOL-0371_04.jpg

f311adf4.jpg

Last edited:
I meant the clothes set

Well the problem with that one is the print on the sweater is hard to make....sooooooooo i'm back to looking for one for sale which one Snake Eater is doing....BUT i have Jordan and Grimes and Beto's Jason that i have to deal with.....so i'll have to be in the hunt again later down the road...:impatient:

Well the problem with that one is the print on the sweater is hard to make....sooooooooo i'm back to looking for one for sale which one Snake Eater is doing....BUT i have Jordan and Grimes and Beto's Jason that i have to deal with.....so i'll have to be in the hunt again later down the road...:impatient:

Just do what I did buy one here on the boards for less than $600 ;)

In all seriousness you wont find one for that low but I'm sure another will pop up for sale soon especially when people see what he's currently going for

Bullet, what is he currently going for? Please elaborate.

Well the most recent fullset has just been reserved at 2250usd and I believe the one before that fetched 2000usd somewhere in that region. When I was actively looking for the Dude the prices i was offered him for ranged from 2000-2500usd

Well the most recent fullset has just been reserved at 2250usd and I believe the one before that fetched 2000usd somewhere in that region. When I was actively looking for the Dude the prices i was offered him for ranged from 2000-2500usd

Seriously? I sold mine way too soon then! :lol :(

Seriously? I sold mine way too soon then! :lol :(

If memory serves me right yea. One at 2k was back in August? 2250 was this week. Granted anything Rainman is getting forced up pricewise atm due to popularity and demand but if thats what people are willing to pay then thats what its currently worth.

Back