Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still waiting for an ultimate Indiana Jones statue or a 1/6 figure which makes me happy but I see someone found his best Indiana product:)) Big congrats bro, happy for you:)

Kali Maaaaa Shakti De!

0t3p.jpg

Indiana Jones vs. Mola Ram Temple of Doom 1:6 Diorama 290/500 - Sideshow

Very cool statue! I've been wanting an Indy statue for a little while now but wasn't wowed by any. The PFs are alright but for Indy I feel an action statue is more appropriate and I'm not a huge fan of the Pursuit of the Ark one.
I've always liked this one but for some reason never really jumped on it. Thankfully I found a good offer from our resident Sith Beagle (Thanks Mark!) and I'm now the proud owen of this dio.
The only issue I've found with it is that Indy's arm seem to slide off very easily so I'll have to watch out for that. Not sure if that's a common issue or not.
All in all a very nice statue and my definite Indiana Jones piece for now.

4yvy.jpg

k4t3.jpg

u8j6.jpg

2rhn.jpg

t1n.JPG

Always loved this piece Drakul, still tempted now as it depicts a perfect scene from the movie. Massive congrats my friend :clap

Hey Drakul!

Well I just completed all 84 pages since you sent me here. Very impressive dude. I also enjoyed reading all your little reviews of each piece you bought. Really enjoyable.

Most of all though I was blown away with all the Disney stuff which I never knew about. Can you direct me to where to get such pieces. I'm a big disney fan but have next to nothing in collectables. That bambi was jawdroppingly good and the fantasia set is just amazing.

All in all Drak a very enjoyable thread and you will have to put up with me in here from now on so sorry to all your regulars I'm here for the long haul :wink1:

Thanks buddy!!
For the Disney pieces they are all WDCC by Enesco and basically your best and only bet is eBay.

I am still waiting for an ultimate Indiana Jones statue or a 1/6 figure which makes me happy but I see someone found his best Indiana product:)) Big congrats bro, happy for you:)

Thanks bud! An Indiana Jones statue with him whipping his whip over his head would be killer.

Always loved this piece Drakul, still tempted now as it depicts a perfect scene from the movie. Massive congrats my friend :clap

It's a great piece and it can be had for a pretty decent price so I would :)

John 117 Reporting for Duty.

faai.jpg

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary Master Chief 1:4 PF EX 283/300 - Sideshow

Got this monster today. The box was pretty huge and he's massive! Taller than Darth Malgus who's already tall. Very nice heft and detail to this piece and he comes with a bunch of arms for various display. You get the classic assault rifle which I feel fits the statue best, the pistol from Halo 1 and the iconic (and gorgeous!) Needler. I'm going to display the the latter because even though the rifle fits best it's just too beautiful to not display.
Very happy with this piece, I just need to figure out where I'm going to put him...

hoxe.JPG

iz3l.jpg

rygq.jpg

gpc.JPG

oibq.jpg

b1n.JPG

mru6.jpg

09iz.jpg

zs0v.JPG

I'm Wild and I Feel Great!!

se49.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man Action Black Costume 1:6 Statue 299/425 - Bowen Designs

Very cool little statue. At first I wanted this statue but after I got the Kotobukiya Unleashed I really didn't need another Spidey, especially with the upcoming JSC trio. Plus I was never a fan of the original costume blue coloring. However I always wanted a Black Spidey and even though my favorite is the Spiderman 3 movie statue by SSC I don't want a movie version. So I found this one for a very decent price and jumped.
It's very fun and will display nicely with a Koto Hulk or some such.

52ml.JPG

nlqb.jpg

qlbm.jpg

0384.JPG

b3pv.jpg

ewg3.jpg

The 9 (...well 5) Have Been Released!

gph.JPG

Shades of Mordor EX 1:6 Diorama 348/400 - Sideshow

Great package to receive the day after seeing The Desolation of Smaug (amazing movie go see it now!!)!. I got this one from DinoDB1975 for a good price and I'm very happy with it.
It's a very good statue from the iconic scene in FotR and I almost wish I had 2 of them so I could expand the base and display the 9 instead of the 5. That'd probably be my only complaint; that the base is pretty small so the Nazgul are tight together and Frodo doesn't really fit close the the main base (because of the angles of the arms and 'faces') but at the same time if you move him away he feels disconnected from it.
That said I love the scene and I really like the statue as well so not really a complaint, just a wish.

d5ky.jpg

jt93.JPG

ftqu.jpg

hpa0.jpg

0mfa.jpg

rig3.jpg

yrvs.jpg

wqdx.jpg

The Lord of Terror Has Been Summoned!

kn6i.jpg

Diablo (Diablo III) 1:5 Statue 643/2000 - Sideshow

What an awesome statue!! Sideshow is really knocking the Blizzard stuff out of the park. Everything is great, size, intricate details, great light-up...
I'm amazed (and so lucky!) that everything came in 'one' piece. Speaking of which thank God for the instructions because this thing is a puzzle! you pull out every piece carefully because some are very thin and you hold your breath; but I guess that's half the fun!
Not much more I can say about this that the pictures won't emphasize tenfold. I do wish it was the Diablo 2 version of the character but if that's the last Diablo statue we have I'm more than happy with it!

1nh6.jpg

kpuc.jpg

wddp.jpg

b8rs.jpg

jsg6.jpg

4q7j.jpg

5e4s.jpg

onff.jpg

zgdo.jpg

wow, what an amazing piece you have got...I am a big fan of Diablo but sadly I missed the Barbarian and in Turkey it is nearly impossible to find him with a descent price:( In fact I prefer the original Diablo creature but not a big deal:) Big congrats bro, if you have the Barbarian, can you take some photos of them together for me:)?

The Lord of Terror Has Been Summoned!

kn6i.jpg

Diablo (Diablo III) 1:5 Statue 643/2000 - Sideshow

What an awesome statue!! Sideshow is really knocking the Blizzard stuff out of the park. Everything is great, size, intricate details, great light-up...
I'm amazed (and so lucky!) that everything came in 'one' piece. Speaking of which thank God for the instructions because this thing is a puzzle! you pull out every piece carefully because some are very thin and you hold your breath; but I guess that's half the fun!
Not much more I can say about this that the pictures won't emphasize tenfold. I do wish it was the Diablo 2 version of the character but if that's the last Diablo statue we have I'm more than happy with it!

1nh6.jpg

kpuc.jpg

wddp.jpg

b8rs.jpg

jsg6.jpg

4q7j.jpg

5e4s.jpg

onff.jpg

zgdo.jpg

WHOA! I had a feeling you where going to get this after you acquired Arthas, another Excellent Score to your Impressive Collection, Drakul, Very Impressive Post my Friend.

Great acquisition my friend!

Merci l'ami! Joyeux Noel!

wow, what an amazing piece you have got...I am a big fan of Diablo but sadly I missed the Barbarian and in Turkey it is nearly impossible to find him with a descent price:( In fact I prefer the original Diablo creature but not a big deal:) Big congrats bro, if you have the Barbarian, can you take some photos of them together for me:)?

I don't have the Barbarian but never wanted him. I prefer iconic characters so it's too generic for me. If I didn't know I would have never guessed it was from Diablo.
Like you I would have preferred a D2 version but I'll take what I cang et and it's a great statue.

WHOA! I had a feeling you where going to get this after you acquired Arthas, another Excellent Score to your Impressive Collection, Drakul, Very Impressive Post my Friend.

Thanks! There's no way I'm missing out on any Blizzard release. I wish I had Tychus.

Back