Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At last!!

1st day of unpacking the garage!

ppmk.jpg

See if you can spot them all :)

Never Toss a Dwarf!

ci1.JPG

Gimli EX 1:6 Statue 360/500 - Sideshow

As I'm unpacking the garage I'm going to take more pics of statues I got early on that I didn't do a proper review on at the time. One of these is Gimli, one of my first orders from SSC back in Jan. 2012 (I actually hadn't even taken him out of the box , just checked briefly for damages so was a bit anxious).
What a gorgeous statue!! I think he may become my favorite of this line. The details on the mythril, the leather, the axes, the EX Orc (A must! EX or fail if ever there was one!), the flow.... Love this piece!

y9hx.jpg

jddk.jpg

f7ee.jpg

mvf7.jpg

6r3n.jpg

jsf9.jpg

ojr2.jpg

d25g.jpg

WOW! you have been Busy since I checked in last time my Friend Drakul, some Great Great Scores and pic's + one never knows how many statues one has until they are all amassed on the floor before Displaying, Excellent Posts WOW!

Last day of unpacking!

I also cleaned my oldest pieces (10+ years old from when I leaved in Paris) with a soft toothbrush and lukewarm water since they went through severe dust and moves.

936f.jpg

Now comes the hard part! :panic:

Dear Lord! I Have Too Many Statues!!! :panic:

So I started setting up and I'm freaking out... I've only set up about maybe 2/3 of my collection and the space I had planned to dedicate to statues is already 90% full. Not only that but the shelf are crammed as you can see.

What to do!

9c9n.jpg

t6zj.jpg

Congrats for the new setup, I love it.

Yeah, space is every freak's problem :nana: Stop complaining and enjoy your beautiful collection :)

Wonderful built in...

Congrats for the new setup, I love it.

Yeah, space is every freak's problem :nana: Stop complaining and enjoy your beautiful collection :)

Nice collection my friend ;)

Looking forward to making my Final Comment my Friend Drakul when you have it all tweaked out and everything in it's place

Thanks guys! It's turning much more complicated than I thought (first world problems I know) cause I'm definitely overflowing my dedicated space. So now I have to decide if I sacrifice CD space, video game space or even start trimming my statues down....

Scary part is I have Batman, Nathan Drake, Master Chief, Planet Hulk and lots more coming.... :horror

CD/DVD and Video's would be my call my Friend Drakul, I would much prefer looking at Statues than the latter, my library of music and games and DVDs are in a empty dresser with the spines facing out so when you open the drawer you can pic what you want, I had to do this because had to free up space in the Main Front Room, this just my choice's

Be Cool
Al

CD/DVD and Video's would be my call my Friend Drakul, I would much prefer looking at Statues than the latter, my library of music and games and DVDs are in a empty dresser with the spines facing out so when you open the drawer you can pic what you want, I had to do this because had to free up space in the Main Front Room, this just my choice's

Be Cool
Al

True but I'm a gamer first and foremost and had this plan for displaying all my games.... I may sacrifice CDs at least.

Kali Maaaaa Shakti De!

0t3p.jpg

Indiana Jones vs. Mola Ram Temple of Doom 1:6 Diorama 290/500 - Sideshow

Very cool statue! I've been wanting an Indy statue for a little while now but wasn't wowed by any. The PFs are alright but for Indy I feel an action statue is more appropriate and I'm not a huge fan of the Pursuit of the Ark one.
I've always liked this one but for some reason never really jumped on it. Thankfully I found a good offer from our resident Sith Beagle (Thanks Mark!) and I'm now the proud owen of this dio.
The only issue I've found with it is that Indy's arm seem to slide off very easily so I'll have to watch out for that. Not sure if that's a common issue or not.
All in all a very nice statue and my definite Indiana Jones piece for now.

4yvy.jpg

k4t3.jpg

u8j6.jpg

2rhn.jpg

t1n.JPG

Hey Drakul!

Well I just completed all 84 pages since you sent me here. Very impressive dude. I also enjoyed reading all your little reviews of each piece you bought. Really enjoyable.

Most of all though I was blown away with all the Disney stuff which I never knew about. Can you direct me to where to get such pieces. I'm a big disney fan but have next to nothing in collectables. That bambi was jawdroppingly good and the fantasia set is just amazing.

All in all Drak a very enjoyable thread and you will have to put up with me in here from now on so sorry to all your regulars I'm here for the long haul :wink1:

Back