Drakul's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baggins!!! Thieves!!! We Hates it Forever!!!!!!!!!

c13k.jpg

The Hobbit Extended Edition Riddles in the Dark Statue - Weta Workshop

I'm very happy with the package. First of all I took a bunch of pics of the box because the art is gorgeous, then the blu-ray sleeve is very nice as well with the details actually having reflief.
As for the main purpose of this review the statue is very cool as well. I dig the scene and the pose Gollum has, Sting is bent on my but that easily remedied and for the price I really can't complain. Some very cool details also with the Ring on the ground and the fish bones. The piece is surprisingly heavy as well.
A very nice little diorama.

o77m.jpg

e4sj.jpg

w6vc.jpg

rjvj.jpg

7rki.jpg

88li.jpg

o1oe.jpg

0ixq.jpg

Last edited:
Three Great Great Great Scores and Pic's my Friend Drakul but it does suck about the Robin Hood Figurine, Excellent Posts

It's been a while but the shelves are finally painted!!! Now to watch it dry.
Next step is to add lighting.

6v8i.jpg

Hulk Hate Banner!

ngn.JPG

Hulk Classic Avengers 1:6 Statue 729/4000 - Kotobukiya

WOW! I didn't expect him to be this big for 1:6, love it! It's another homerun sculpt from Erik Sosa but for the first time with Koto the paint is not perfect. I have a slight case of the cross eye (although it won't affect me in the angle I'm going to display him (2nd lit pic)) and I also have some weird black paint on the waist of his pants.
My biggest issue though is the fact that he doesn't seem to fit straight on the base as you can see. The peg fits snugly and I tried to push it as best I can to no avail, the feet seem to be slightly off to the side.

However don't let all that detract you from the fact that it's a great statue and a perfect addition to the Koto/Sosa line.

z7s.JPG

2e9b.jpg

20ib.jpg

xhz4.jpg

bnq5.jpg

l6z7.jpg

rjtc.jpg

sh78.jpg

o3m9.jpg

Hulk Hate Banner!

ngn.JPG

Hulk Classic Avengers 1:6 Statue 729/4000 - Kotobukiya

WOW! I didn't expect him to be this big for 1:6, love it! It's another homerun sculpt from Erik Sosa but for the first time with Koto the paint is not perfect. I have a slight case of the cross eye (although it won't affect me in the angle I'm going to display him (2nd lit pic)) and I also have some weird black paint on the waist of his pants.
My biggest issue though is the fact that he doesn't seem to fit straight on the base as you can see. The peg fits snugly and I tried to push it as best I can to no avail, the feet seem to be slightly off to the side.

However don't let all that detract you from the fact that it's a great statue and a perfect addition to the Koto/Sosa line.

2e9b.jpg

20ib.jpg

xhz4.jpg

bnq5.jpg

l6z7.jpg

rjtc.jpg

sh78.jpg

o3m9.jpg

Big congrats my friend ;)

Big congrats my friend ;)

Merci bien! :1-1:

I keep checking back to see if your shelves are complete! haha interested to see the finished product!

Haha I'm waiting for the paint to dry (better safe than sorry) and my family is visiting from overseas so I'm going to wait for them to leave and then my following day off to start setting up. So probably Thursday.

The Foolish Sorcerer's Apprentice

6h7s.jpg

Fantasia "Magical Maelstrom" Signature Sculpture 337/1000 - WDCC Enesco

Words cannot express. This should summarize my impressions. First from receiving the humongous box and seeing the size of the sculpture (I expected it to be about half its actual) to the outstanding sculpt and painting. I'm just in awe of this piece. The flow and presence of it and the very classy base.
Love it all, I hope I can find a good deal on the other Signature pieces because I've caught the bug.

8zsx.jpg

88fh.jpg

zh4x.jpg

mzb6.jpg

o1m5.jpg

ur6o.jpg

4mk8.jpg

Last edited:
The Saint of Many Faces

19j8.jpg

Gemini no Saga 1:6 HQS Statue 143/600 - Tsume Art

Very cool statue, Tsume is the first company I know of to have produced some statue for the Saint Seiya anime and they are very well done! The Box alone is top quality; the shipping box has the Gemini art and the box itself is made of 2 sliding parts, very thick and the art one the outer box is pure gold saint cloth design (it's much more vivid gold than I was able to get on the pic. To top it off the styrofoam is in a nice little bow, it's like you're getting a present. Love it.
The statue itself is really nice as well, very well executed. the cape and hair flow nicely, the different matte, shiny... give nice texture to the piece and the base is also particularly well done; it's simple but well made and really represents the floor of the Sanctuary temples.
Originally I was just going to get this one because I have all the Bandai EX figures and I'm a Gemini but I already have Virgo no Shaka on PO and I may have to get all 12 if they get made.

r3aa.jpg

ikth.jpg

93w0.jpg

72lg.jpg

x9l8.JPG

smu7.jpg

7v2e.jpg

5qaf.jpg

c7sd.JPG

Last edited:
Back