Dragonball 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a company called Court Master Studios on FB. 1/4 Vegeta
d541dbf8a9f7954a54458b4cabc83685.jpg
70ad879f312554a308e059867d61aa41.jpg
71b333b1376c5c254010843146b2edb9.jpg
f2c04ad364a3f20d02094665cba107c9.jpg
3dcf0e21bb914e9724632608c5234dc5.jpg
354a203dde54b1070dd35d34217cfb53.jpg
9c5c13cfb927c90287ee7150a38d9fdc.jpg
36ddc8f4a10f717eef3b633bd8aa4d8f.jpg
87da51b2aa69ac3750313c7968009885.jpg
bf207b4df4b69ab786f70d7e90437784.jpg
77da21784387c3af309caf335b7c1b69.jpg

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

i am a avid DBZ collector, I owe 4 1/4 scale statues and around 40 1/6 scale, of everything i owe, Kenneth Ho is by far the best at making DBZ statues, no comparison. he level of detail and likeness to the anime is perfect. I own around 10 of his pieces and all are amazing. He does do 1/4 but would do a customer job but only a 25 run and require the money upfront

i am a avid DBZ collector, I owe 4 1/4 scale statues and around 40 1/6 scale, of everything i owe, Kenneth Ho is by far the best at making DBZ statues, no comparison. he level of detail and likeness to the anime is perfect. I own around 10 of his pieces and all are amazing. He does do 1/4 but would do a customer job but only a 25 run and require the money upfront
Is it the same person that did the sculpt above? If not, the. Please post some pics of his work

Flankster after that scam fiasco on facebook a week ago, shouldn't you maybe cool it for a bit selling anything?

Loooong story short, flankster listed a huge LotR collection on FB, insisted on paypal gift bc he had been scammed with chargebacks, like 5 or 6 people sent him good amounts of money (he had pics of the collection up), then a few days later said his house burned down so no statues for anyone. From there it took a bunch of different twists and turns, evidence of the fire, proof that evidence was bogus, saying ppl would get refunded after insurance paid. Then he changed his FB name, then came on an said his account was hacked and that he was the victim of a scam and he didn't know anything about the LotR sales. Then his paypal account getting locked, people who had paid spoke to him on the phone and eventually everyone got their money back after a little less than a week I think. But lots of people were pissed. Now for the goku v superman statue I do recall him having a couple people vouch for him. If you do a paypal invoice I imagine you should be fine, but it's only fair that everyone know flankster was just recently the subject of some major controversy in the statue collector Fb group.

goku vs vegeta sold out within 1 week, I have him and its one of the best dbz statues ever made.

Loooong story short, flankster listed a huge LotR collection on FB, insisted on paypal gift bc he had been scammed with chargebacks, like 5 or 6 people sent him good amounts of money (he had pics of the collection up), then a few days later said his house burned down so no statues for anyone. From there it took a bunch of different twists and turns, evidence of the fire, proof that evidence was bogus, saying ppl would get refunded after insurance paid. Then he changed his FB name, then came on an said his account was hacked and that he was the victim of a scam and he didn't know anything about the LotR sales. Then his paypal account getting locked, people who had paid spoke to him on the phone and eventually everyone got their money back after a little less than a week I think. But lots of people were pissed. Now for the goku v superman statue I do recall him having a couple people vouch for him. If you do a paypal invoice I imagine you should be fine, but it's only fair that everyone know flankster was just recently the subject of some major controversy in the statue collector Fb group.
Oh I remember reading about this on FB a month or so back. Didn't realize it was Flankster.

That's was pretty close right there but I guess a PP invoice would have you covered. BTW, do you mind pointing me to the post you made over at FB?

goku vs vegeta sold out within 1 week, I have him and its one of the best dbz statues ever made.
Yeah. The secondary market prices are too much now. A lot of recasts out there too. Say, what do I look for in an original VKH piece?

I didn't make the post on FB. I posted in the thread a couple times, but I don't remember who made the post. If you are in the Statue Collectors BST group, you can find it if you look back a few weeks.

Back