Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
https://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/06/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-new-dbz-game/

"KAMEHAMEHA!!! A brand new DBZ game for the Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, and Sony PSVita has been announced in the latest issues of Jump magazine! Titled Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, the game allows for 4 players to play cooperatively and up to 8 players to duke it out online at the same time. Players can perform a variety of moves including a Meteor Chain, which seems to be a tag team launch of attack after attack in successive fashion, Synchronized Rush which is rushing the opponent at the same time as your teammate to launch simultaneous attacks, and Revive Soul which is reviving a fallen teammate by giving them energy to get back in the battle.

Thus far the confirmed characters include the usual suspects – Goku (Base, Super Saiyan God), Vegeta, Raditz, Nappa, Krillin, Tien, Piccolo, Kid Gohan, Ginyu, Jeice, Burter, Recoome, Guldo and Saibaman."

Dragon-Ball-Z-Battle-of-Z_zps17d67bc4.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Battle-of-Z-04_zpsbed2126b.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Battle-of-Z-03_zps0083c141.jpg

Dragon-Ball-Z-Battle-of-Z-02_zps329b7abd.jpg

It's got my attention, it's about time they got off the **** formula they have had in the last half a dozen games. It seems very reminiscent to Dragon Ball Z Legends with it's gameplay mechanic. It will be pretty awesome having multiple people fighting Oozaru Vegeta.

Probably a good thing, the **** they have put out in the last 3-4 years has been turd after repackaged turd. Raging Blast 2 is the best game of the newer generation. But I personally look at Tenkachi 3 is the best DB game to date since it had a gigantic character selection.

Use to play budakai all the time and when burst limit came out I was so happy. Now I haven't played DBz since 2008 or 2009. I'm more into naruto ultimate ninja storm.

I remember being so excited when a Playstation (1) DBZ came out in the late '90s. I bought it, played it, and my excitement went away pretty quickly. The arcade and SNES games were pretty crummy, too. I would be interested in a decent game based on this franchise.

I am just growing tired of playing the same story. Just do a what-if story beyond the Z series already.

Legacy of Goku ruled. I don't think it's adventure but more so a battle royale game like Legends for PSX.

I havent played a DBZ game in many years... they all kinda seemed the same to me after awhile. Might be interested in this if its in english too.

The new DBZ movie has sparked my interest back again.

Me too, I just hope this isn't another bust. I've avoided the last few games since they basically repackaging the same game for years. DB Legends definitely had to be the inspiration for this.

[ame]https://youtu.be/qJG4org6cGE[/ame]

This looks great, and the graphics are very nice. I agree.. I hope it's not a rehash again, and there are actually some good new mechanics and not the same old same old. Dragon Ball Z seems to me to be ripe for a great video game franchise, but it continues to stumble. Too much inconsistency between releases and not enough courage to expand the story and create a strong story mode within a game-verse. I think the addition of the SSJ God looks good.. hopefully that bodes well for some new story, or characters at least.

I'll Probably get this! The last few were meh.

Speaking of the new movie, any word on when a dubbed version of Battle of Gods is coming out?

Back