Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is getting **** reviews. It's getting ripped apart on Gamefaqs. Why oh why can they not get this **** right with this franchise? It's basically being called a cash in. And the ultimate attacks are craptastic.

When I heard this was going to be in vein of DBZ Legends I thought this would be incredible... but boy does the gameplay look dull, another button masher.

Back to back DBZ game duds :huh

Last one I liked was Raging Blast 2. I was deciding to get this, or buy a $15 brand new copy of Tekken Tag 2... I opted for Tekken obviously.

Back to back DBZ game duds :huh

Last one I liked was Raging Blast 2. I was deciding to get this, or buy a $15 brand new copy of Tekken Tag 2... I opted for Tekken obviously.

:rotfl I just picked up the Director's Cut of Deus Ex Human Revolution, and as soon as I finish that, I am going to do a run of all the MGS games. I never played any past 2.

How was Raging Blast 2? I see it cheap at my local gameshop, but I have never heard anyone talk about it.

:rotfl I just picked up the Director's Cut of Deus Ex Human Revolution, and as soon as I finish that, I am going to do a run of all the MGS games. I never played any past 2.

How was Raging Blast 2? I see it cheap at my local gameshop, but I have never heard anyone talk about it.

RB2 is pretty good, I hate I got rid of it.

Has anyone actually played it yet? I don't trust many reviews myself. I'll pick it up once it gets cheaper anyway. The original Budokai series is still the best.

I think the series peaked with Budokai Tenkachi 3. I don't know why they can't make a solid DBZ game anymore, all of them since have been lazily done.

Got the demo in the Vita. Pretty underwhelming.

Someone out there please do this franchise justice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this is getting **** reviews. It's getting ripped apart on Gamefaqs. Why oh why can they not get this **** right with this franchise? It's basically being called a cash in. And the ultimate attacks are craptastic.

When I heard this was going to be in vein of DBZ Legends I thought this would be incredible... but boy does the gameplay look dull, another button masher.

Damn…I was really looking forward to playing a good DBZ game….Le sigh...

Toriyama should just start writing a Z sequel already. Although I saw a little of Battle of Gods and I didn't like it.

Raging blast 2 is still my favorite next generation DRagon ball game. it.... "FEELS" like watching the show. it's fast, and it's fun.

This new one plays less light a fighter, and more like an action game. it's pretty good, but not great.

Raging blast 2 is still my favorite next generation DRagon ball game. it.... "FEELS" like watching the show. it's fast, and it's fun.

This new one plays less light a fighter, and more like an action game. it's pretty good, but not great.

I love RB2 as well.

Back