Dragon ball z 2013 movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a quick google search to find some more details on it.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/DragonBallNews/news/?a=64288

So they completely ignored Dragon Ball GT... AS THEY SHOULD!

6f6.gif

To bad we won't see this movie til 2014 or so. Japan releases there movies a year after there released on dvd then the movie will be fan subbed on a site and released to the fans from there. That's how it works with the naruto and bleach movies that is.

To bad we won't see this movie til 2014 or so. Japan releases there movies a year after there released on dvd then the movie will be fan subbed on a site and released to the fans from there. That's how it works with the naruto and bleach movies that is.

But Naruto and Bleach <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< DBZ.

Meh I liked Dbz but just like naruto and bleach it became stale and boring at times. Just me tho.

It is since gt wasn't even made by akira at all it was made by the studio I think.

GT was disgrace. Toriyama wasn't involved so I don't really take GT as canon.

Really happy they're finally releasing another DBZ movie. It'll be a perfect way to get my upcoming niece into my nerdy world.:lol

Woot, woot! Can't wait for this!

Thank god it's not a live action reboot, or a sequel to that awful one from a few years back.

I haven't seen the live-action film. Sounds like I'm not missing much. Is it even bad in a funny way?

Back