Dragon Age: Inquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my warrior

shaw1_Final_zps79a1db37.png

shaw2_Final_zpsf0e56741.png

Anyone know if you can change the appearance of your Inquisitor in game? You could in Origins.

Mid way through the game? You couldn't ... as far as I recall.

Not unless there's some secret mega side quest to complete which will allow you to do so. Not happy with your inquisitor?

Looks great on the PS4, can't complain. Love the game. I'm deep enough in. Level 13, just finished Wicked Hearts etc mission.
Every so often I will advance the story, then take a break and fart around, clean up zones or start up a new zone, do odds and ends, conversations etc.

Have yet to take on a dragon, but think I'm going to see out the first one I saw, back in Hinterlands I think. At least I'm at the right level to take it down.

I thought you had to be Female, I didn't see the option for male when I made my character.

Mid way through the game? You couldn't ... as far as I recall.

Not unless there's some secret mega side quest to complete which will allow you to do so. Not happy with your inquisitor?

No, I am happy with my Inquisitor. I'll try and post a pic of him. I was just wondering if you could make his hair style different (longer/shorter), edit facial hair and tattoos and scars. I am level 15, so there's no turning back now.

Looks great on the PS4, can't complain. Love the game. I'm deep enough in. Level 13, just finished Wicked Hearts etc mission.
Every so often I will advance the story, then take a break and fart around, clean up zones or start up a new zone, do odds and ends, conversations etc.

Have yet to take on a dragon, but think I'm going to see out the first one I saw, back in Hinterlands I think. At least I'm at the right level to take it down.

I am level 15 and have been doing a bunch of side quests. I need to continue searching for the wardens. How the hell do I start that mission? :lol

So rifts are pretty much Oblivion gates?

THat is my understanding......SO, i've decided to put this one on hold, and play the original first...which I am now doing. Pretty fun, but boy, the graphics are sure pretty basic. Fortunately, I can easily look past that, and decided on being a dwarf class.

Last edited:
I think I'm in love with Cassandra. Somehow that scar, accent, and naivety is very attractive.

:lol

Agreed. But naive? I don't think she is. Well, maybe. Some of her conversations with Sera do support your claim.

I do love her tarot card art:

Cassandra_alt_tarot.png

Huge fan of Sera. Keep her with at all times just to listen to her. Her and Viviane have some hilarious conversations. Shame she's a Lesbian.

Huge fan of Sera. Keep her with at all times just to listen to her. Her and Viviane have some hilarious conversations. Shame she's a Lesbian.

I know, right!?

Vivienne: What is that horrendous smell?
Sera: (while laughing) Nothing.
Vivienne: Where...where is it coming from?
Sera: (still laughing) Nowhere.
Vivienne: (sighs)

Is there an inquisition perk that gives you more response options during your conversations with peoples?

Is it even possible to get all response options?

Is there an inquisition perk that gives you more response options during your conversations with peoples?

Is it even possible to get all response options?

There are several perks that give more dialog options. I don't remember all of them off the top of my head, but it says in the description if it gives more dialog options. I believe there is at least one in every perk category (force, secrets, etc.)

Not sure if it is possible to get them all. Probably depends on if you get enough Influence points to spend.

Back