Dragon Age: Inquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished my first playthrough...more or less. Theres still a ton of stuff I could do. I'll probably iust start another character though. Been itching to try a different class. This games a masterpiece imo. 9/10 easy..I dont give 10s out very often.

I know the blacksmith has that amulet that allows you to reconfigure/reassign your points but does anyone know if there is a way I can reassign my party members points as well?

here is my Inquisitor

B337JDMIAAAxlHa.jpg

B4CkycGCcAEr9mS.jpg

I know the blacksmith has that amulet that allows you to reconfigure/reassign your points but does anyone know if there is a way I can reassign my party members points as well?

There are 2 types of amulets to reset your points.

1) you will notice only a certain character can use.
2) you can buy generic ones from the Blacksmith, as you mention.

- buy them from the blacksmith, hit "I", go to accessories, just like you do for your main character. Simply use the arrows under the character's name to swap to a different character and "equip" the necklace to that person's slot. It will get used and their points will be reset.

So the same way you do your main guy, just change toons in the inventory screen.

I played DA1 as a tank with 3 ranged AI following me around blasting stuff.
Now I play as Verric and have 2 tanks to run around and grab/hold aggro while myself and the range mage just pummel from afar.

Just kidding, I hate how she looks. Made me wanna restart from scratch cause I hated looking at her. God damn, elves can be so skinny for no reason.

There are 2 types of amulets to reset your points.

1) you will notice only a certain character can use.
2) you can buy generic ones from the Blacksmith, as you mention.

- buy them from the blacksmith, hit "I", go to accessories, just like you do for your main character. Simply use the arrows under the character's name to swap to a different character and "equip" the necklace to that person's slot. It will get used and their points will be reset.

So the same way you do your main guy, just change toons in the inventory screen.

I played DA1 as a tank with 3 ranged AI following me around blasting stuff.
Now I play as Verric and have 2 tanks to run around and grab/hold aggro while myself and the range mage just pummel from afar.

Awesome, thanks! Just got to the part where I choose my specialization and Id like to rebuild some of the party to compliment their chosen sub class.

picked this up; totally new to the DA universe. Very familar with Bioware via their ME trilogy. Little lost on the story, but really impressed with the game. Just started, but very pretty console port. Just amazing looking

image.jpg

Did a dry run at character creating while I'm still squaring away my story import from the first two games. With out a doubt the deepest and most comprehensive face creator I've come across, should be standard for any RPGS.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
Go short hair, and that would look dead on! That is my favorite image in the Citadel...dude, nice job. Someone created the blonde woman from Game of Thrones that looks dead on like her

My character kinda looks like the guy behind. Getting a weird issue with my horned dude. He's level 3 warrior, so I equip and outfit that is level 2 and warrior, and when I put it on, game says, 'equipped' yet he is in his underwear. When I have my human warrior put it on, no issues. No where does it say human only.....???

Got this for Xmas and can't stop playing it. Easily the best game of the year, and thats coming from someone who's put hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours into Destiny.

In game he looks a little more like Brad Pitt:
( yeah shorter is better, right now it looks like Fereldens version of a mulet)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    465.8 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
God damn these dragons are tough. Only slain 4/10 so far. And I'm almost done with the story, but still got 3 maps left to complete ahahh

Maybe I'll go with Keanu in his 47 Ronin look for my hero:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 80
Back