Dragon Age: Inquisition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's interesting, if you level up at the correct pace you don't hardly get through much of the content before you get to the last story quest, I've got like 3 areas that I haven't even done yet.

Not sure what you're saying. Are you saying you see everything when you level at a correct pace?

No, I'm saying the game actually isn't that long, for just the main story, even when doing enough side stuff to get to the right levels to be able to do the story quests

Ah, okay, yeah, agreed, it is not as long. I remember snappahead finished it fast without doing any side quests. :lol

:lol

I think the worse is when you're actually fighting, and you accidentally hit a bear (or Druffalo) and it brings all its bear friends, and so now your enemy numbers doubled.

It turns into a friggin Benny Hill skit when those Bear fights start. It starts with one, then another comes along, before you can finish then a bunch of Lyrium smuggling Rogues show up soon to be followed by a pack of wild Mabari!
Here's the best part: They won't fight each other, they'll all come after you.
It's beyond stupid.
So you end up running to the nearest camp as fast as you can after you've used up your potions, grenades and what not. Usually gaining more enemies to your nightmarish conga line that's hot on your heels.
I also enjoy the awful bear pop ups as well. Going fast on your horse then come to a full stop then the game A.I. seems to catch up and decide it needs to put an Elite bear a few feet away. They just materialize out of thin air!
Who ever programmed the enemies in that area and the Emerald Graves needs a punch in the face.

I'm at the Emerald Graves now. But I never rode a horse except for "racing quest". I'd rather walk.

I think I took 170 hours or so, I took my time however.

wow! I haven't seen a number that high.
I'm like 80%+ of the way through at 56hrs and have done every companion personal quest, all major side quests and every Skyhold upgrade.

Totally addicted to this game. Love exploring every area.

I am on my second play through and I am still finding hidden stuff, and I was being through the first time. I also enjoy taking different members with me, though, Cassandra is always chosen!

The mission with the masquerade ball was a pain in the ass.

Yeah, first time through, I barely made it, very low approval!

I am on my second play through and I am still finding hidden stuff, and I was being through the first time. I also enjoy taking different members with me, though, Cassandra is always chosen!

Yeah, first time through, I barely made it, very low approval!

I didn't like Cassandra at first, but now I take her everywhere. I loved the little scene where you find out that she loves trashy romance novels!

Same here, that romance novel scene was fantastic, it added a unexpected side to her, not just tough and angry, but a romantic as well!

My finalized 47 Ronin Keanu Inquisitor
image.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
Back