Prop Dr. Fate's Helmet 1:1 from "Constantine"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is from the TV show, but I wouldn't be surprised if this was the prop replica that was never released and they just used the prototype on the set of the show.

There are no pics up, just the announcement. But if someone gets a picture at Toy Fair, please post it.

They also announced the Reverse Flash's ring from "Flash."

DCC11938.jpg

I love this helmet but I don't see myself forking over what I fear it'll cost. That Reverse Flash ring is definitely bought and being worn repeatedly.

I have wanted that helmet since it was shown years ago. That rings looks nice too.

Finally brought the helmet out. I like the ring but Im not ordering unless there's different sizes

I have a feeling it'll either be 10.5 like their others or it'll be specifically sized to Tom Cavanagh's size. I doubt they'll have multiple sizes.

The Base is different but this appears to be the Same Fate Helmet that they kept swearing was coming out soon.
Every year at Comic Con I would bug the DC Direct Booth and ask when is the Fate Helmet coming out??
Every year they would say soon. They said the Only thing stopping it's release was because of the Chrome.
They said the Chroming process was too expensive and there were too many flaws where it would bubble and have flaking.
They told me that they were gonna just maybe release it with a Gold or Yellow Paint job with No Chrome.
There was actually someone on Ebay last year that had the Unreleased DC Direct Fate Helmet with No Chrome for sale.
I think it was $1500.00 and I was Very Tempted to pull the trigger! I honestly Never thought that this would Ever see the light of day!
Really looking forward to getting this! Just hope the Chrome issues have been resolved.

My friend at Toy Fair tells me there will be two helmets, one for $300 and one for $800.

My friend at Toy Fair tells me there will be two helmets, one for $300 and one for $800.

Did he happen to mention what the different versions would be? I assume the $300 would be painted and the $800 would be the chromed one?

Did he happen to mention what the different versions would be? I assume the $300 would be painted and the $800 would be the chromed one?

In the video interview with action figure insider, Jim Fletcher said that the one on display is 24 Karat Gold and it actually is the screen used prop from Constantine. If assume the difference will be that the $800 version will have the 24K Gold Plating and the other will not.

Is it confirmed that there will be Two Version's at $300.00 & $800.00?
Most stores are already taking Pre-Orders for just One Version and the price right now is at $400.00 to $500.00
So, I don't know if that is then the price for a Chrome or Non-Chrome as the price Falls in-between the Two High & Low Price Quotes?

I'm curious about the different ones as well. I want the pimp version.

DCC officially announced this in their solicitations today. The standard, electroplated version will be $499.95, and the 24K Gold version is $799.95, and limited to 200 units worldwide.

I ordered Both. All the Big Stores that are carrying these Sell it at $100.00 Cheaper than those listed Retail Price's.

I'm tempted by the 24K version...so it's around $700.00 then? I may have to bite...

Back