Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dr. Doom LSF!

Good god, seriously considering flexing this.

Anyone have an idea on a release date? I'm predicting a Fall 2014 release date

I remember this was shown at a con and there was some nice printed detailing around the edge of the cloak.
Looks like they scrapped that idea , which is a shame.

Otherwise, Awesome and ordered!!!!

Nice looking piece. Surprised it came in at only $1,999...was expecting a few hundred more than that for sure.

Hopefully he turns out great for everyone who orders.

I remember this was shown at a con and there was some nice printed detailing around the edge of the cloak.
Looks like they scrapped that idea , which is a shame.

Otherwise, Awesome and ordered!!!!

Good eye didn't realize it till you mentioned it
I remember those details look real good too
Wounder what happen.

Anyone knows if he has a gun replica in the holster at his right side? The angles in the preview don't show it.
Also, I wonder if under the robe there is the fully sculpt armor... it would be another way of displaying him, eventually.

for comparison to the one at sdcc. from a quick glance it looks like the cloth might be different?

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

Good eye didn't realize it till you mentioned it
I remember those details look real good too
Wounder what happen.

Well that's too bad, maybe it would be really hard to guarantee good quality detailing. Considering pricing between this and Wolverine LSF those scrapped headsculpts really burn though. :(

On the other hand: modern mask + classic mask + scarred unmasked portrait = win!

Awesome piece awesome price but I'm a one LSF person congrats to all that have the space money to order it :)

Back