Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread shall rise...for it is almost time to unleash one of the most beautiful collectibles ever seen...just one month away :thud:

5u5ame3u.jpg

Can`t wait to get this great statue,one of the best that SS ever made

I think I will receive around a month after than american guys,

Also I hope,like my friend Andy,:duff to see this incoming SDCC 2014,new LSFs like : thor,hulk,spidey,cap,batman or joker

jack-nicholson-o.gif

Can`t wait to get this great statue,one of the best that SS ever made

I think I will receive around a month after than american guys,

Also I hope,like my friend Andy,:duff to see this incoming SDCC 2014,new LSFs like : thor,hulk,spidey,cap,batman or joker

jack-nicholson-o.gif

Hey Samuel :) yea, Doom is gonna be unreal bro. I'm sure we'll see him lined up at this years SDCC as usual...I've already heard rumours that we will see a new LSF unveiling this year and the only one that we know about is......Batman :horror :horror :thud:

Speaking of Batman Pf, I'm still waiting for mine. Might have to sell if LSF is lurking :)

Looks like it is delayed until mid-September. Got a notice for a change on my final flex payment. So excited to get the big guy. Debating whether to preorder the new PF, as well.

looks like it is delayed until mid-september. Got a notice for a change on my final flex payment. So excited to get the big guy. Debating whether to preorder the new pf, as well.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I know I'm pretty disappointed. This is easily my most wanted statue ever. Although I had a feeling that July date was to good to be true.

Looks like it is delayed until mid-September. Got a notice for a change on my final flex payment. So excited to get the big guy. Debating whether to preorder the new PF, as well.

Not the best news but like so many before, including the Iron Man MKVII LSF, a delay was inevitable...I'm not too bothered about the delay if I'm being honest. Too many pieces arriving over the next months to keep me more than busy. I find that when it's statue overload in quick succession then it takes away from your enjoyment...for example, I'd rather get say 1 or 2 PFs in a month rather than 3 or 4 otherwise you don't get to appreciate each one as much as you would like to

Back