Dr. Doom Legendary Scale Figure - order now from first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say that this piece looks absolutely stunning, part of me wants to get it based on how amazing it looks alone, but since I'm not really a FF/Dr. Doom fan I'll have to pass

I've said it previosuly but I'm really gonna focus on items/characters which mean something to me

It is nice though...

I have to say that this piece looks absolutely stunning, part of me wants to get it based on how amazing it looks alone, but since I'm not really a FF/Dr. Doom fan I'll have to pass

I've said it previosuly but I'm really gonna focus on items/characters which mean something to me

It is nice though...

This is undoubtedly one of Sideshows best ever collectibles, or at least it will be once it's ready to ship in September! :rock

I fell in love with it the very first time I saw him 2 years ago at SDCC '12 :love and never regretted my pre order :)

ha2aty9u.jpg

Does anyone anticipate any issues with stability or leaning? Does it look like the weight is distributed well? Or is it to early to even speculate on this?

Still bummed about what's going on with people's Wolverines.

Does anyone anticipate any issues with stability or leaning? Or is it to early to even speculate on that.

Still bummed about what's going on with people's Wolverines.

Too early to speculate I'd say...as we don't know where the joints will fit in the base or how much weight will be placed on various areas of the statue...as soon as people start to recieve theirs inhand then I'm sure we'll get to see how stable it is when fully mounted...

One things for sure is that I'll be getting the Iron out and giving the costume a once over to ring out the creases :lol I did that with my Darkness PF and it looked amazing!!!!

Too early to speculate I'd say...as we don't know where the joints will fit in the base or how much weight will be placed on various areas of the statue...as soon as people start to recieve theirs inhand then I'm sure we'll get to see how stable it is when fully mounted...

One things for sure is that I'll be getting the Iron out and giving the costume a once over to ring out the creases :lol I did that with my Darkness PF and it looked amazing!!!!

I Will probably cape to my local tailor and make 4 sets of them, so i can switch them and wash them hahaha

I really wish I gave a damn enough about the character to justify buying it!! lol

ha I'm glad I don't give a damn about the character so I can justify not buying it. I was just looking at pics on the SS site and this will really be a special piece to own.

Yes. Boycott the new Doom Pf :lol

Well, I don't think it's fair to compare the LSF to either PFs because they both don't measure up to the LSF. The LSF is a very intricate and detailed piece. As it should be for $2000. They are in completely different markets. I think the new Doom PF looks very good aside from the base and the trim that is around the edge of his tunic. In the end though, this Doom LSF is a breathtaking piece. It's truly amazing in every way.

they are prolly gonna make these for a long ass time. I wouldn't have ordered if I wasn't able to save hundreds of dollars in the process. I will be very picky with this one when I receive it though.

apcollectibles has the best discounts available + SSF discounts. I'd love to save all that cash on a 1:1 Boba, but even with the discounts, I can't afford him lol

Back