Doctor Strange: the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JHoffman: "Potential Scoop? A respected but not superstar director seen in elevator with GIANT amounts of Doctor Strange comics. Interpret as you like."

Disney is very clever they unveil the villian of Avengers 2 to distract attention away from not announcing the rumoured Doc Strange or Black Panther movies :lol

:exactly:

I thought there was 2 unnamed Marvel movies in 2016 and 2017 so they never alluded to what they are?

Any way I am already confused as I thought Thanos would be showing up in Avengers 2 and now they say he will not be making an appearance until Avengers 3. They must have saw how much money the first Avengers made a decided to stretch this thing.

Just like WB/DC have two movies in 2016 and 2017 and they weren't announced today. Everyone expects them to be Flash and Justice League, but they didn't talk about them in Hall H.

Just like 2013 was used to promote 2015, in 2014 they will tell us more about 2016.

Just like WB/DC have two movies in 2016 and 2017 and they weren't announced today. Everyone expects them to be Flash and Justice League, but they didn't talk about them in Hall H.

Just like 2013 was used to promote 2015, in 2014 they will tell us more about 2016.

ok but didn't the say that Doctor Strange was confirmed as a movie in Marvel Phase 3 he could be the movie coming out in 2016 as for the movie in 2017 well that would most likely be Avengers 3 as it would be 2years after the sequel in 2015.

Avengers in 2012, Phase Two films in 2013 and 2014, Avengers 2 in 2015 three years after #1, Phase Three films in 2016 and 2017, Avengers 3 in 2018 three years after #2.

They probably aren't far enough along to confirm any of the individual Phase Three films. If they don't have a script or director or star attached to Dr. Strange, they'll keep working internally but not make a big announcement until next year when some progress has been made in development.

However, they will likely eat up half of the 2016/17 slots with Thor 3 and Cap 3, possibly GotG 2. Post-Avengers 3 when the main cast are finished with their six picture deals, Marvel will have plenty of time to tackle new characters like Dr. Strange, Black Panther, etc.

Isn't Latino Review the same site that trolled us five times over with the GotG end credits scene and Planet Hulk movie news? :lol

While he may not have the draw of Jared leto, Aiden Gillen would be awesome as Doctor Strange.

exam160114AidanGillen_large.jpg

apparently Cumberbach is on the shortlist for doctor strange. I would love that, they would finally give an actor how could give Downey Jr a run for his money.

tumblr_lh8bu2udhg1qbppbno1_500.png

Tom Hardy as well... but now that someone mentioned Littlefinger, I can't picture anyone else in the role. :lol

No way would I want Hardy. I would rather have Ed Norton or DD Lewis, or even Gary Oldman. This film could intro the darker characters/monsters of the Marvel Universe like Daimon Helstrom, Satana, and such, maybe even Man-thing. Benedict Cumberbatch would be a phenomenal choice though

No way would I want Hardy. I would rather have Ed Norton or DD Lewis, or even Gary Oldman. This film could intro the darker characters/monsters of the Marvel Universe like Daimon Helstrom and such, maybe even Man-thing. Benedict Cumberbatch would be a phenomenal choice though

Well, the article I read only mentioned Cumberbatch and Hardy. With all of the issues they had with Norton I just don't see him ever playing another Marvel hero under Disney, they seem to have no shortage of big names wanting roles, why would they go back to someone they already parted with?

I would assume Man thing has a part in their greater story, they sure went out of their way to Easter egg him last year.

Cumberbatch and Little Finger could both be really good. Not sure about Hardy, seems like he would be better suited to other superheroes, but. . .he's a good actor, so I'll take him if it comes to that.

Cumberbatch and Little Finger could both be really good. Not sure about Hardy, seems like he would be better suited to other superheroes, but. . .he's a good actor, so I'll take him if it comes to that.

No doubt Hardy can act, but his physique is to me too much for Strange.

Back