Do you consider fellow board members your friends.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havok, there is a thread in the video game section for your account name.

You should add your gamer tag there.
[/QUOTE

Cool, didn't realize there was. I'll put my tag here and over in the other thread as well. Xbox Live tag is FireCross.....And no it's not a racial tag, you wouldnt believe how many people have brought that up....I just took that old game back in the day called CrossFire and reversed it...I know original :lol

Havok, there is a thread in the video game section for your account name.

You should add your gamer tag there.
[/QUOTE

Cool, didn't realize there was. I'll put my tag here and over in the other thread as well. Xbox Live tag is FireCross.....And no it's not a racial tag, you wouldnt believe how many people have brought that up....I just took that old game back in the day called CrossFire and reversed it...I know original :lol

I hope you like Gears of War :D

I consider quite a lot of people here my friends, I've been on this site for years, have only met one Freak in person so far... But even those whose voice I have never heard, I consider close friends of mine. My LIVE friends and my Kurgan buddies are the closest, besides Les and my customizer brethren. But many I have only talked to a few times, I definitely consider friends.

I love you too "pants-less" Josh. :love :lol

Well, I consider lots of people here my friends. I only really know Josh and have have know him since 02. But if someone I talked with on here a lot needed a place to stay if they were in the Bay Area, they would more than likely have a crappy place to crash at.

I would say that people you know solely online are a different breed of friends. I think face to face contact could never be replaced but I could see how friendships are forged through a forum like this. I am happy to call those close to me on this board friends and hopefully one day I will have the pleasure of meeting them all...even that smelly P!tu kid. :lol :duff

Last edited:
And I consider people true friends only after we have been ^^^^faced together at least once. That's why I hope I can make it to SDCC next year. Already planning for it and saving up.

Gotta make sure to get on that cheap hotel thing earlier than before as well. :duh

I've definitely made some buds here on the boards. That said, the REST of you are thoroughly SCREWED though when I unleash my hordes of flying monkeys upon the Earth! Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

And I consider people true friends only after we have been ^^^^faced together at least once. That's why I hope I can make it to SDCC next year. Already planning for it and saving up.

Gotta make sure to get on that cheap hotel thing earlier than before as well. :duh

Hell yeah man... we have to be in touch early and make sure we have things done on time. Maybe with the both of us giving each other Hell every now and again, we can do it. :lol

I tried to think of something really smart ass to say for this thread, but sadly I could not.

I do consider a select few on this board friends.

The rest of you can go to Hell :devil

Back