DKA8976's 1/6 Collection - Harmonica & Frank, Butch & Sundance, Heat Duo, PF Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DKA8976's 1/6 Collection

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Really encourages me to crank out some more dio's. I have a few ideas in the works, especially once I get Xenoviper's Scorpion Driver, Iminime's Cowboy, and the HT '89 Batmobile. I also have VM's Dirty Harry coming up, which I plan on taking down to the highlands overlooking San Francisco and taking a ton of pictures of.

Also, new addition!

Where or who can I contact to get dioramas themed to my liking? Yours is real nice. Favorite is the Batman and Joker Dark Knight version.

Thanks guys! Really digging all the love.

ujiffy: I know the Reverend takes commissions, but I don't know what his turnaround time looks like right now. He makes some of the best. Mine are real simple home jobs - I like to walk around craft stores and see what comes to mind. Some of this stuff I found in a shut down old department store (the Predator dio, for instance, was a cannibalized fake plant. The Star Wars dio came from the breakdown of a kiosk). Others are just paint, dirt, and Flexall. I pretty much took Zebraten's easy wall diorama tutorial (https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...l-how-make-cheap-easy-wall-dio-lots-pics.html) and ran with it for bases. Honestly, they are very easy and lots of fun.

Re: DKA8976's 1/6 Collection - new: VM's "The Inspector"

The tailoring looks amazing on The Inspector as does your pose. Congrats!

Re: DKA8976's 1/6 Collection - new: VM's "The Inspector"

Thanks Rob, always appreciate the feedback!

New additions! First up is Dchungs amazing Running Man set painted by the incredible Silent Surfer (my first SS head). Needless to say it is a fantastic collaboration. Dan did an amazing job on the suit - the sleeves look like an incredible pain.

20130921_154130_zps3336f8ba.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also up is my heavily modded HT Cpl. Hicks. The head is sculpted and painted by Snyder-Man, and it is a beaut. I really like the Michael Biehn likeness. The rest of the modding was by me! A list:

-Modded and bleached uniform, including new black sleeve rolls.
-HT Snake Eyes knife taped on with black duct tape (I know it isn't a 100% accurate knife, but it is close enough for me)
-Custom pouch thingy on right breast
-Inflames Metalboss boots (still need to weather them)
-New sling for rifle and motion detector (not pictured)
-Weather armor by me, including the hole in his right shoulder pad.

His head is too big for the helmet without sanding, so that is a work in progress, as is painting the "Born Again" slogan on his right shoulder pad and I am also looking for a belt tool. Otherwise I am very happy with him!

20130921_154149_zpsb83b3563.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20130921_154156_zps5423b769.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: DKA8976's 1/6 Collection - new: dchung Running Man, HT/Custom Hicks

Great Great Scores and Pic's on Running Man and Reese my Friend my Friend DKA, Excellent Posts

That Running Man is fantastic!!

Never get tired of seeing Nathans paintwork...even though pics do it no justice..lol Love that Ben Richards DKA congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Wich body r u using on travis ?

Great collection congrats

An awesome collection with both quantity and quality.
I personally like how you displayed Avengers & Indy.

A request, can I see the uniform redskull is wearing under the coat?

Re: DKA8976's 1/6 Collection - VM Mad Max, Yunsil/BBKill Connery, ACI Aragorn, more

Great looking collection and display :rock

Back