District 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might watch this soon. Havent seen it in a while. Really love this movie. It's almost perfect in my eyes.

"No, you're actually right. I do need to work on not slurring my words. Even my dad says so."

What's the point of being in school if you're not going to learn anything?

sorry i dont get butthurt over a few mispelled and colons and such.:rolleyes:

Looking forward to the Exo Suit and the Art Book for which the cover will be revealed sometime this month.:cool:

I'm surprised there isn't a video game of this--the storyline is exactly like a video game

Previously read this on a site interviewing D9 writer Terri Tatchell.

When is the District 9 video game coming out?

Nobody jumped on that. It was talked about initially and it never happened, I don't think they are going to do it.

Last edited:
I cant wait to see the second movie come out. I want to see a war or somthing.

Stop acting like baby and assuming i'm teasing you. Jesus christ. This is a PUBLIC FORUM. If YOU say something silly, PEOPLE WILL COMMENT ON IT. This isnt ____ing second grade.

^^^^^

First good thing I have ever heard you say about a movie you didn't make yourself! :lol

I'll have to check it out!

Are you kidding? I've been all on this movie's ____ since it came out. You just like ____ty movies I guess...hence why you only see me hating ____ty films. :D

Stop acting like baby and assuming i'm teasing you. Jesus christ. This is a PUBLIC FORUM. If YOU say something silly, PEOPLE WILL COMMENT ON IT. This isnt ____ing second grade.

i was kidding , hence the freakin monkey.

I cant tell. You've made your self act all serious all the time....so I now take everything you say seriously. Even with a emote con.

I have had this on Blu-Ray for a while now and still haven't watched it. I need to break it out.

Back