District 9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea but dude its a forum about figures who cares and i could care less who takes me seriously on here, im here to discuss figures not to impress anyone.

Of course you care. If you're just broadcasting, you'd have a Twitter account instead. You're here for conversation, and complain when people don't take you seriously. The reason they don't is because you write like a five-year-old. To then argue that this is because you're lazy only makes it look worse. Misspellings and poorly constructed sentences are the digital equivalent of not bathing for three weeks and then wondering why everyone at the party looks at you funny.

Its a forum about figures and such, how is writing on a freaking forum the equvilent of not bathing for three weeks thats the stupidest thing i ever heard, so what your saying is if im forget to spell or punctuate my words, it reflects on my social life ? The only people who had a problem with me are celtic and a few others, everybody else is fine with me. Its just people on these movie threads that are being complete jerks and have a heart attack if i dont spell or pronounce ____ correctly.

Its a forum about figures and such, how is writing on a freaking forum the equvilent of not bathing for three weeks thats the stupidest thing i ever heard, so what your saying is if im forget to spell or punctuate my words, it reflects on my social life ?

The way you present yourself directly influences the way people respond to you. The person who doesn't bathe comes across as disgusting and possibly homeless. The person who can't be bothered with spelling and grammar comes across as an imbecile. To cite laziness as an excuse only exacerbates the problem. If you want people to treat you like an adult, you might want to learn to communicate like one. Right now your posts are the written equivalent of slurring all your words in a redneck accent while drooling.

That's the last I'll say on this subject, because I was volunteering advice rather than trying to slam you. If you want to insist on the right to type like a monkey, go right ahead.

funny-dog-pictures-why-cant-the-cats-get-a-room.jpg

The way you present yourself directly influences the way people respond to you. The person who doesn't bathe comes across as disgusting and possibly homeless. The person who can't be bothered with spelling and grammar comes across as an imbecile. To cite laziness as an excuse only exacerbates the problem. If you want people to treat you like an adult, you might want to learn to communicate like one. Right now your posts are the written equivalent of slurring all your words in a redneck accent while drooling.

That's the last I'll say on this subject, because I was volunteering advice rather than trying to slam you. If you want to insist on the right to type like a monkey, go right ahead.

No your actaully right, i do need to work on not slurring my words even my dad says soo.

No your actaully right, i do need to work on not slurring my words even my dad says soo.

"No, you're actually right. I do need to work on not slurring my words. Even my dad says so."

What's the point of being in school if you're not going to learn anything?

It certainly is, which is why it would be sad to allow a pre-pubescent newb get it locked. :monkey1

:emperor

Back