1/6 Disregard this poll... go to the new one lol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What body came with your Echo Base Han?

• Brown Coat- Regular Version: Pro 1.0

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brown Coat- Regular Version: Pro 1.1

• Brown Coat- Exclusive Version: Pro 1.0

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
This is not intended as a bash Sideshow thread, so lets not go there, but genuinely curious to see what is the predominant body that came with the Echo Base Han... and if the variation in bodies is specific to which version, or a crap shoot.

And for those unclear about which body is which, this image illustrates the difference. The easiest way to tell the difference is looking at the ab crunch, it's larger and more defined on the 1.1 body:

Pro 1.1, Pro 1.0 and Pro 1.2
052009pro-07.jpg

So when you answer the poll... please pick the version of Han you got (reg brown, ex. blue or ex. brown) and body :duff

Last edited:
Re: Which Body did you get with the Echo Base Han?

I got the Blue coat ex from sideshow on the 1.1 body.

Did you vote? Make sure you vote in the poll :duff

Poll?

Pro 1.0 with long 1.2 necks for both blue and brown exclusives.

But I can't vote twice. :wink1:

Yeah, there is a poll at the top of the thread... just pick which figure/body combo you got :duff

Pro 1.0 with long 1.2 necks for both blue and brown exclusives.

But I can't vote twice. :wink1:

You know I realized that after I created the poll... let me see if I can alter that. I too have a second one coming :lol

The body I received is not the 1.1 - the arms are quite different than the 1.1 you have pictured...the shoulder 'tops' don't curve in, they rather 'curve' out. My figure's upper arms don't feature the musculature that your pic shows for the 1.1, but they also don't have the 'pin holes' from the above 1.2.

It looks like the bodies we're getting don't really follow rhyme or reason, and they aren't even consistent within their own classification.

I called Sideshow last night to (hopefully) be directed to an article or blog post detailing the differences (i.e. wherever that photo at the top came from), but unfortunately Tessa was pretty ignorant on the subject. She said 'all the bodies are the same.'

One more look at my Han Solo body:

F366BE7D-CDE5-43CA-AFE6-B618091A67E0.jpg

Rubio, that is 100% a 1.2, which many of the later Joe figures came on. The "pin holes" were just in the prototype.

Thanks for adding a poll option for me, GB :yess:

Rubio, that is 100% a 1.2, which many of the later Joe figures came on. The "pin holes" were just in the prototype.

Thanks for adding a poll option for me, GB :yess:

And THAT'S why he's the King, y'all.

Thanks, man.

Yes, a 1.2. About the right for Han, just a wee bit tall.

Gonna need more poll options :lol

My Blue ex came on a Pro 1.0 with a 1.2 neck.

You know I realized that after I created the poll... let me see if I can alter that. I too have a second one coming :lol

:thwak

:)

Here's the two bodies:

16824017460_a87cd7fca4_o.jpg

The left one is taller because of the longer right leg which wouldn't budge up or down, so I pulled the left leg down to even him up. The missing neck was transplanted onto the 1.1 to build Mr. Brown.

So Kaut.. you the same body for both Hans, but one with a stuck leg?

And Rubio, that's definitely a 1.2... huh, guess I need to make a new poll then :lol

I asked Dave and we can't edit the polls once they start. So I guess if we want accuracy I'll need to do it again :lol

Okay, sorry about that... I'm starting a new one which includes the 1.2 and you can vote more than once!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back