Disney X CLOT X HOW2WORK Mickey mouse.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I'm going to be able to swing one. I've had a few unexpected financial situations come up. :(

Realistically, if you remove the rareness factor, I would say this feels like it should cost $70 or so.

That's the thing....when I see the auction prices it really has me not pulling the trigger as while this does look cool, it just doesn't justify the cost...I'll have to chew on it some more...

Well, I got Mickey this morning. I really love him--he brings a smile to your face.

He's easily the cheapest (in terms of quality) figure I own. The head is fantastic, as are the clothes, so physically he's great. But he feels so fragile. He stands fine without a stand, but I'll probably use a spare one for him.

Someone said they're worried about breaking the hand pegs--I didn't feel that way at all. If anything, exchanging the hands is almost too easy.

In all, he's ridiculously overpriced. I knew that before I bought him. He shouldn't be a dollar over $100.

With that said, I'm really happy I own him.

IMG_74776.jpg

Yeah I had no problems with the hands.

And I don't think anyone will argue he's worth the asking price. But when you look at him, how can you stay mad?

Yeah I had no problems with the hands.

And I don't think anyone will argue he's worth the asking price. But when you look at him, how can you stay mad?

Yah, totes, haha. Even when I took him out for pictures at Disneyland, people who saw were "That's cool!"

It's not even creepy anymore. It's RAD!

I don't know if I'm going to be able to swing one. I've had a few unexpected financial situations come up. :(

Me too. I REALLY can't afford one of these even though I would LOVE to have one.

Of course by the time I CAN afford one he will DOUBLE in price. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Just wanted to bump this up to see if they ever released more Disney characters like the Mickey they originally did?

Wow just got it in! I am enamored by this piece! I am so glad I was able to snag one at nearly its original retail cost!

Like many there are a couple of paint imperfections on the head, but nothing to lose sleep over. I think the tailoring is really well done. I now need to figure out where to put him among my figures! He is a one off but man he looks so good!

mickeymouse.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6029.JPG
    IMG_6029.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 196
Last edited:
After having this guy for a little bit, it makes me sad that they never released any more versions, or even other Mickey variations. I would love to have a fantasia outfit. Maybe someday they will make more characters modeled after the park characters.

Yeah, I would really love more Disney merchandise that looks like the walkaround characters - no matter what the scale.

I have this guy and that set of figures the Disney parks released last year or so, but other than that I haven't seen much.

Back