Action Figure Disney Ultimates line by Super7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super7 tries too hard to be obscure in my opinion. They do the same thing with The Simpsons by releasing side characters or variants rather than normal core characters.

I would have bought one of The Rescuers sets but they should have been part of a wave with some other more popular characters.

Here’s my resculpted Yakko- stock head felt too big in/hand
IMG_1465.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1451.jpeg
    IMG_1451.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
All their figures are deeply discounted right now on BBTS. Some of the $300 super size figures are on sale at Amazon. I ordered Scrooge for $103.19.

https://a.co/d/9BJrcXL

Scooped up all the Disney figures from Wave 1 and 2 yesterday for 50% off. $55 was too steep but I can stomach half price.

When is Super 7 going to release Disney Renaissance characters (Aladdin, Ariel, Belle, Beast, etc.)?

I appreciate them releasing some of the older Disney characters but they should sprinkle in some of the more modern movies.

I'm getting nervous Super 7 will outright cancel this Disney line due to poor sales. They already cancelled the Rescuers figures - a shame since the prototypes looked good.

Scooped up all the Disney figures from Wave 1 and 2 yesterday for 50% off. $55 was too steep but I can stomach half price.

When is Super 7 going to release Disney Renaissance characters (Aladdin, Ariel, Belle, Beast, etc.)?

I appreciate them releasing some of the older Disney characters but they should sprinkle in some of the more modern movies.

I'm getting nervous Super 7 will outright cancel this Disney line due to poor sales. They already cancelled the Rescuers figures - a shame since the prototypes looked good.
I don’t think they can do the Disney princesses. I imagine the line will be cancelled. Their prices are too steep even though I have a bunch of TMNT.

I don’t think they can do the Disney princesses. I imagine the line will be cancelled. Their prices are too steep even though I have a bunch of TMNT.
any specific reason why Super 7 can’t make Princesses?

Must of missed that memo. I guess Alice is technically not a Disney Princess.

Back