Action Figure Disney Ultimates line by Super7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got Prince John today. I’ll definitely be getting Robin Hood. Nothing else that interests me so far. I heard going forward each wave will be characters from only one movie. I was always partial to Robin Hood and Peter Pan so I’d be down for more from either of those.

0A23EFC8-6CCC-46E7-8143-DF8B6A11C9CB.jpeg

I finally got Prince John today. I’ll definitely be getting Robin Hood. Nothing else that interests me so far. I heard going forward each wave will be characters from only one movie. I was always partial to Robin Hood and Peter Pan so I’d be down for more from either of those.

View attachment 575630
Looks great! Can i ask where you got him from? Still waiting on mine.

Does anyone know if they are doing Pixar characters?
Mattel has the market cornered on a lot of the Pixar stuff. They have been making some really awesome stuff with their "Featured favorites" line. Beast Kingdom has done some really amazing Disney figures as well.

I am excited to see this line finally shipping! How tall is the Prince John in hand?

Received my Prince John today. It looks nice, but I was disappointed to see the red robe stained the blue plastic 'nightgown' underneath.

The grasping hand doesn't hold the mirror very well, it was probably made to grasp Sir Hiss, but it's still a bummer.

As an aside, does anyone know what Super7 doesn't list the Disney Ultimates on their website?

Received my Prince John today. It looks nice, but I was disappointed to see the red robe stained the blue plastic 'nightgown' underneath.

The grasping hand doesn't hold the mirror very well, it was probably made to grasp Sir Hiss, but it's still a bummer.

As an aside, does anyone know what Super7 doesn't list the Disney Ultimates on their website?

That’s too bad. I never checked under the robe on mine.

Super 7 does a “made to order” preorder window on their site and that’s it. They don’t ever have them in stock.

Super 7 does a “made to order” preorder window on their site and that’s it. They don’t ever have them in stock.

Ah, I see that now. I would've preferred they keep those items up as an 'archive'. But I guess if I can't see what they've made in the past, there's less urge to go track down holes in my collection.

Super7 put up pre-orders from The Rescuers. Tempting.. you can get either Bernard and Ms. Bianca or the set with them smaller to scale with Penny.

3234D257-B232-49F0-A13A-E38A46744B12.jpeg
6D405472-9909-4DB1-98A7-BB75DA28E888.jpeg

There was no way I was never not getting these but a bit disappointed in aspects. They nail the characters for the most part but have a number of technical issues, a little bit of paint slop, yes my Prince John was stained as well, the articulation is very tight in places so beware, accessories are either too loose or too tight in hands and doing the Stork version of Robin is insufferable to do and almost impossible to pose and keep standing. They are nice to look at but not at this price. I would love some of the others like Stitch and the Simpsons but they are overpriced like everything else these days lol.

IMG_2585.jpeg
IMG_2586.jpeg

Super7 put up pre-orders from The Rescuers. Tempting.. you can get either Bernard and Ms. Bianca or the set with them smaller to scale with Penny.

View attachment 628930View attachment 628931

Are The Rescuers cancelled?

These look great. I have no affinity for the movie but I was tempted to get them.

I think Super 7 made a mistake by starting this line with some of the less popular or older Disney films.

They should of slowly sprinkled in Lion King, Frozen, Aladdin or even Snow White in some of these waves that were already released.

Are The Rescuers cancelled?

These look great. I have no affinity for the movie but I was tempted to get them.

I think Super 7 made a mistake by starting this line with some of the less popular or older Disney films.

They should of slowly sprinkled in Lion King, Frozen, Aladdin or even Snow White in some of these waves that were already released.
No official word but it seems like it.

Agree they should have started with something more popular. I’m not sure they will survive as a company. Too obscure, too expensive. I’m glad I got the figures I did though.

Back