Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

I don’t see Disney letting this deal fall apart. Once the mouse has its sights on something, nothing can stand in its way. I don’t think Comcast will get it. I bet Disney has further things in place preventing that in addition to the 1.52 billion. Talk about a NRD :lol

Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

^That’s a good way to put it :lol

There’s also this:

Netflix's total valuation is on the verge of surpassing The Walt Disney Company as a whole. Reed Hastings' company has long had massive ambitions in terms of original content, and its library of upcoming programs has only gotten bigger in recent years. Disney, meanwhile, continues to dominate the box office thanks to the success of Avengers: Infinity War and other Marvel hits, not to mention their Star Wars movies and constant stream of live-action adaptations classic animated films.

Netflix's stock closed today at $344.72 per share, thus putting its market cap at about $152.8 billion. It surpassed Comcast's $147.15 billion valuation and ended up less than $500 million behind Disney's $153.36 billion valuation.

Wow, hard to believe Netflix is so close to surpassing the mouse. I wonder if disney’s streaming service will change anything in a couple of years.

I hope Netflix buys DC Comics.

New twist:

Comcast has now confirmed that it is in “advanced stages” of preparing an all-cash bid for the assets of 21st Century Fox, countering the $52.4 billion offer from Disney.

The NBCUniversal owner and No. 1 U.S. cable distributor says that any offer for Fox would be at a “premium to the value of the current all-share offer from Disney,” and although no price has been specified yet, their bid is said to be in the $60 billion range.

This is not set in stone yet, however, and under the terms of Disney’s proposed deal, Fox would have to pay a breakup fee of $1.52 billion if they decided to pull out of the pact for any reason not related to a regulatory body blocking the transaction.

It was rumoured before but it’s happening.

tenor.gif

Re: Disney/Fox Deal: Comcast For the Block...

Somewhere snikt is loading up his twitter fingers to assault every Disney executive ever once this deal is done. Also funny how Comcast is trying to get in on this. Trying to go up against the mouse.

Also I wouldn’t be surprised if Disney bought DC. WB seems to not giv a **** anymore. So hell why not. If that news ever comes I wouldn’t be surprised

^That’s a good way to put it :lol

There’s also this:

Netflix's total valuation is on the verge of surpassing The Walt Disney Company as a whole. Reed Hastings' company has long had massive ambitions in terms of original content, and its library of upcoming programs has only gotten bigger in recent years. Disney, meanwhile, continues to dominate the box office thanks to the success of Avengers: Infinity War and other Marvel hits, not to mention their Star Wars movies and constant stream of live-action adaptations classic animated films.

Netflix's stock closed today at $344.72 per share, thus putting its market cap at about $152.8 billion. It surpassed Comcast's $147.15 billion valuation and ended up less than $500 million behind Disney's $153.36 billion valuation.

Wow, hard to believe Netflix is so close to surpassing the mouse. I wonder if disney’s streaming service will change anything in a couple of years.

I knew Netflix was loaded but damn! Going head to head against Disney in just a few years, now that's impressive!

Exciting times.

Re: Disney/Fox Deal: Comcast For the Block...

The mouse controls and powers everything in this universe. Your car, TV, phone, toilet, fleshlight and your waifu - everything is beneath the all-seeing emperor mouse. :lecture

Back