Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

:lol yeah. Have him gain his powers from the Crystal and not be a mutant.

Re: DISNEY Acquires FOX Film/TV Studios! X-Men, F4, Deadpool Join the MCU! Raise a gl

:lol yeah. Have him gain his powers from the Crystal and not be a mutant.

****, they actually can do that now. Strange can even use the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. Or we can have Illyana go against Dormammu... Cool.

****, they actually can do that now. Strange can even use the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. Or we can have Illyana go against Dormammu... Cool.

Also, make him Xavier's stepbro :lecture

Mind manipulation is the only way to stop Juggs anyway, as long as you can remove his helmet that is.

Why u so salty? :lol

Mickey kicked his ass and took his girl and sent him the sex tape. You know Minnie? Yea that was snikt’s girl once

This is too funny. The tides are changing quickly , if you pay attention to some comments about Star Wars. The general consensus seems to be "Disney disneyfied Star Wars". I'll be damned if I don't start hearing that about everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disney=NWO

Mickey kicked his ass and took his girl and sent him the sex tape. You know Minnie? Yea that was snikt’s girl once

I figured they did the deed on top of him and used him as a Kleenex

I figured they did the deed on top of him and used him as a Kleenex

After reading your comment I was like...

giphy.gif

but then I was...

xqr04_s-200x150.gif
:monkey3

X men fans if you though Fox was bad wait till Disney Screws you over

New twist:

Comcast has now confirmed that it is in “advanced stages” of preparing an all-cash bid for the assets of 21st Century Fox, countering the $52.4 billion offer from Disney.

The NBCUniversal owner and No. 1 U.S. cable distributor says that any offer for Fox would be at a “premium to the value of the current all-share offer from Disney,” and although no price has been specified yet, their bid is said to be in the $60 billion range.

This is not set in stone yet, however, and under the terms of Disney’s proposed deal, Fox would have to pay a breakup fee of $1.52 billion if they decided to pull out of the pact for any reason not related to a regulatory body blocking the transaction.

It was rumoured before but it’s happening.

Back