Disney Purchasing FOX. Bryan Singer Swims Alone.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FOX Sees The Light & Starts Talks With Disney...

tumblr_mugxxh1UnG1sg90c6o2_500.gif

Or make it part of a cosmic plot to merge universes or something.
I don't think they'd scrap it altogether.

My apoligiez, I often forget it strangely. First Class did think outside the box. It didn't need a giant dumb Apooplypse battle at the end, and is still worlds better than it. I do like DOFP, but I'd rather have repeated rewatches of FC.

I liked Logan and Deadpool but if they can keep those people involved with Disney I would be down for the change.

I'm OK with them losing Singer, etc. who is handling the regular X-men team films.

After his sexual assault I’m pretty sure no one will see his movies. Jeepers creepers 3 suffered a lot from it

Why is this thread still open? This deal didn't happen. Its basically clickbait right now whenever a new post is up.

Deal didn't happen, Marvel Studios disciples. Get over it already.

Why is this thread still open? This deal didn't happen. Its basically clickbait right now whenever a new post is up.

Deal didn't happen, Marvel Studios disciples. Get over it already.

In time, you'll know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail all the same. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. :monkey3

taSdCpa.jpg

Im confused. What does Victor Salva have to do with Fox and Disney?

I think he’s referencing Bryan Singer, using Salva as an example. Although I don’t know if Salva’s past had anything to do w/ the odd release Jeepers Creepers 3 got.

Im confused. What does Victor Salva have to do with Fox and Disney?

Sexual assault is big thing rn. Bryan singer makes the xmen movies and he is known for sexually assaulting kids. So I’ve heard. So a movie made by him wouldn’t go over well. So I used him as an example.

Sexual assault is big thing rn. Bryan singer makes the xmen movies and he is known for sexually assaulting kids. So I’ve heard. So a movie made by him wouldn’t go over well. So I used him as an example.

Ahhh, thats what you meant. Gotcha.

Let's not insult, threaten or belittle each other. Lively debates and disagreements are fine as long as everyone remains civil.

Why did Bryan singer get a pass? Why does he still have a career?

Why did Bryan singer get a pass? Why does he still have a career?

Several allegations, so far they have either disappeared or settled. A few weeks ago a man on twitter gave a detailed story of assault after which Singer deleted his twitter account but he didn’t pursue charges. The Jessica Chastain thing is the closest anyone big has come to addressing allegations against Singer seriously.

Are people being paid off?

The rumor is payoffs and threats. The documentary An Open Secret examines a production company that served as essentially a boy farm for predators. Bryan Singer was an investor and attended the infamous “pool parties” at one of their properties.

What a dummy doing it in the USA doesn’t he know all the other super wealthy go to asia for their pedo activity.

Which makes u wonder why singer is protected but Spacey and Weinstein got burned

Back