Disney Plus raised the yearly subscription $10 more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassafras

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got the notice. Not surprised. Still the buggiest app I have. :pfft:

More buggy than HBOMax?
Dunno I ditched anything HBO after the GOT debacle.

Tho that's not good news; I forget why but was gonna pick up HBO for a few months. But yeah, D+ for me is a pain in the @ss.

What platform you guys use? Could be better on a phone or computer than the tv. Oddly.

In Australia and haven’t seen any price increase yet but assume it’s coming here as well. Zero issues with app on LG TV.

I really don't understand watching a movie on your phone.

But I do wish I was an optometrist because those guys are gonna get rich on this upcoming generation.
Not a phone using a Firestick. Never a problem with Netflix etc. Even freebie apps. D+ is the worst with its stupid "39" or "41" errors. Mostly it wants the router to be restarted like it can't figure the account out when it's the same account for a couple of years now. Complained to Amazon nothing changes. Or I just reinstall D+.

Its idiotic. Runs fine on a computer tho. Guess I should be glad they didn't jack the price more.

Good thing I don’t pay for any streaming services and just sponge off of others lol, way too many different services now to justify paying for them all.

I am about to start the cancel restart game….

Pay for one month after new shows finish contet , cancel, rinse repeat.

Back