Die Hard 6 "Die Hardest" working title

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it doesn't seem like it, they're still following the Die Hard "trapped-inside-a-____" formula. Because clearly Bruce Willis has been trapped inside this imploding franchise for some time now.

God, I hope he escapes this time.

Last edited:
Even though it doesn't seem like it, they're still following the Die Hard "trapped-inside-a-____" formula. Because clearly Bruce Willis has been trapped inside this imploding franchise for some time now.

God, I hope he escapes this time.

:lol:lol:lol

I know this was planned but I'm surprised they're going ahead with it after the reception of the fifth one.

Its just beyond ridiculous at this point.

Screw all the "let it go already" It can't end on that last one. I was so awful. Bruce and company need to try and end it on a much better note. LFODH would have been a fine swan song but they F'd up with AGDTDH so now they need to keep making them until they get it right.

Also someone said they should have stopped after 2. No No No!!

They should have stopped after part 1. Part 2 is an abomination also and was by far the weakest of the franchise until AGDTDH came along and made it look like brilliant film making.

Screw all the "let it go already" It can't end on that last one. I was so awful. Bruce and company need to try and end it on a much better note. LFODH would have been a fine swan song but they F'd up with AGDTDH so now they need to keep making them until they get it right.

Also someone said they should have stopped after 2. No No No!!

They should have stopped after part 1. Part 2 is an abomination also and was by far the weakest of the franchise until AGDTDH came along and made it look like brilliant film making.

They need to stop trying to go bigger. How bout going smaller? Show McClane doing...I dunno, the work of an ordinary police officer. Its my understanding your average cop doesn't battle terrorists very much.

:exactly: Instead of going bigger, they need to go the opposite way. They need to "Jason Bourne" this series. Instead of blasting the audience with wave after giant wave of non-stop CG, they need to reverse gear and go gritty, down-and-dirty and intimate. One-on-one fights, minimal CG, smaller-scale stories ... and we'll care more because it would be on a much more human scale. Bigger isn't always better.

And they might actually bring back SLJ. :lol

Probably some horrible nonsense like McClain is in Tokyo and runs into Zeus who just happens to be vacationing down there. Some crap happens where Zeus tags along for the ride.

I loved part 3 actually.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I just recently watched DH 5 which was just awful. The editing alone put it at the bottom of Die Hard films, but the boring and aberrant Die Hard story just made me despise DG 5. I never thought they could make a worse sequel than DH 4, but John Moore managed to accomplish it, he's a terrible director.

I'm hoping the next one will be good. Still, Die Hard already has a great trilogy with DH 1, 2, and 3, no need for any more sequels.

Back