Did you Preorder the Abomination ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you Order the Abomination ?

• Total voters
Darth Pain, the Green Hulk pic in your signature looks amazing...:rock

Thanks!
I might have to paint Aboms base to match his. The Hydrant will go good with them standing in the street. Like Abom ripping it of the side of the road and getting ready to smash hulk with it. :cool:

is that the grey one that Saul painted?

Yeah. I have pics of my other Grey one but I like that pic.
Saul did an amazing job painting him. The pants turned out good too. I'm good at putting holes in things.:duh

Aside from the ridiculous price tag that we're all focused on, this really isn't that great of a PF at a lower price IMO. Giant head, garish cloth shorts, space-eating pose, lame exclusive...overall I just think this one is a miss. The size will make it impressive in person, no doubt, but that's not enough for me.

And I gotta say, I'm a proud owner of the Thing PF and a big fan of Tony Cipriano's work, but is anyone else weirded out by the fact that his last three statues all have poses that are basically the same? Not trying to bash at all, just an odd observation.

Huh....that is an excellent point....I love Cipriano's work but am shocked to see the same styled pose over and over

Apparently his niche at least for SSC is sculpting built bodies in speedos kinda bent over....:D.

I want a Jessica Alba Premium Format...can we have Trevor on that project? He did an excellent job with Indiana Jones.

I want one of joe jonas in that pose.. Speedo too

2170939586_18bc924348.jpg

No freakin' way am I paying $500+ for a COMIC BOOK statue.

No freakin' way am I paying $500+ for a MOVIE statue.

Ditto..... I cant understand people paying 1k for terminator Busts or Predator cinamaquettes...

Comic book characters will always sells in statue form...Comic collectors arnt affraid to pay big $$$ for comics, so Comic book statues are just another part of the medium.

Back