Did you Preorder the Abomination ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you Order the Abomination ?

• Total voters
I ordered, but will most likely cancel down the road to drive up the ES and ^^^^ people off. :monkey3

We should Rename this thread! How Long is shai going to keep this preorder, then preorder again get the figure and sell it to his comicbook shop:cool:

Nop, I didn't order one b'cos of the price. But it's worth while for those who bought b'cos the EX ES is less than 200.. trust me.. ;)

need waitlist option. I am on exclusive waitlist, but $500 is a lot for this piece. I love Abom almost as much as Hulk, but jeez, $500?!

$500... sure will have ppl cancel their order.. (next yr's economy will be worse)..

Yes. I paid almost $500 for a Tumbler, $600 for Captain America EX and will be paying even more for a Hulk PF. Still new to the hobby and almost everything has been at least as expensive as Abomination so I guess I'm kinda used to it.

On the flip side, things can only get cheaper for me, right? :D Right guys:eek:...........guys?:(

My connection was too slow. It was sold out before my order went through, which took over 20 minutes.

Yes. I paid almost $500 for a Tumbler, $600 for Captain America EX and will be paying even more for a Hulk PF. Still new to the hobby and almost everything has been at least as expensive as Abomination so I guess I'm kinda used to it.

On the flip side, things can only get cheaper for me, right? :D Right guys:eek:...........guys?:(

yes,the collectables market is nearing collapse so you'll get marvel grails dirt cheap soon...give it another 6 months!:D

yes,the collectables market is nearing collapse so you'll get marvel grails dirt cheap soon...give it another 6 months!:D

they all do at some point ... and this market will be no different....
one of the reasons I pretty much never pay over retail for anything .... if I cant get it for retail, its no t worth it IMO ....

they all do at some point ... and this market will be no different....
one of the reasons I pretty much never pay over retail for anything .... if I cant get it for retail, its no t worth it IMO ....

it doesn't help that sideshows retail prices are moving toward inflated secondary prices!

Did I order? FLOCK YEAH!!! I can't wait to face him off against the Hulk!

there's different ways to look at that, yes they will get cheaper, but there is still people out there that have $$$ that will always buy the true low es grails like the /50, /75 ro even /150's. now will they fetch top dollar NO. but will they sell for retail, highly unlikely.

unless people that have these ultra rare items need to buy food etc. they just won't show up if the prices start to fall drastically.

i mean if doom ex. start to sell for $500, or retro spideys go for $250 i'm sure that myself and many others out there would be buying everyone of them to store and resell when things turn around. of course we know what happens when more people are buying, the prices go up.

Low ES's are the trick to the pieces holding value over a long period of time.
the comicbook and sports cards markets have gone thru the same crash and when the smoke clears, pretty much nothing that was over printed recovered its pre-crash value ....

Back