Did you Preorder the Abomination ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you Order the Abomination ?

• Total voters
there's different ways to look at that, yes they will get cheaper, but there is still people out there that have $$$ that will always buy the true low es grails like the /50, /75 ro even /150's. now will they fetch top dollar NO. but will they sell for retail, highly unlikely.

unless people that have these ultra rare items need to buy food etc. they just won't show up if the prices start to fall drastically.

i mean if doom ex. start to sell for $500, or retro spideys go for $250 i'm sure that myself and many others out there would be buying everyone of them to store and resell when things turn around. of course we know what happens when more people are buying, the prices go up.

you would if you had a job but when you see banks going under and 3 car giant close to collapse then even if your job is secure wouldn't be more prudent to save your cash for incase something unforseen happens?

i'm sure alot of us collectors are thinking long and hard about each purchase.

NO i did not order off the site. LAME exclusive and I don't give a ^^^^ about ES. Talked to a local dealer this morning, getting the reg for 375 flat. SUCK ON IT :monkey1

I wouldn't buy this if it was half that price, I really don't see the appeal of this Character AT ALL!!!

They should have redone the Hulk PF, I think I'm the only one alive who think it looks like ^^^^^, Don't get me Wrong I love Hulk, but that PF looks like he has DOWN's!!

If I'm gonna dump money into something it's gonna be a Cap PF or Hot Toys The Dark Knight!!!

Low ES's are the trick to the pieces holding value over a long period of time.
the comicbook and sports cards markets have gone thru the same crash and when the smoke clears, pretty much nothing that was over printed recovered its pre-crash value ....

They haven't gone through a big crash (yet).

If that ever happens, no one will give two ^^^^s about buying comicbooks, cards or statues. I think Food, Water and Gas will probably be priority.

I wouldn't buy this if it was half that price, I really don't see the appeal of this Character AT ALL!!!

They should have redone the Hulk PF, I think I'm the only one alive who think it looks like ^^^^^, Don't get me Wrong I love Hulk, but that PF looks like he has DOWN's!!

If I'm gonna dump money into something it's gonna be a Cap PF or Hot Toys The Dark Knight!!!

In other words your small in the pants..

I am small in the pants

I love monsters. The bigger the better, but the price is way too high and the exlusive is sucky

You're wrong... why? because i said so. SS PF Hulk is the best Hulk. Simply beacause It looks like Hulk. Somebody give this retard a hulk that looks human. Pointy nose and all. :peace

You're wrong... why? because i said so. SS PF Hulk is the best Hulk. Simply beacause It looks like Hulk. Somebody give this retard a hulk that looks human. Pointy nose and all. :peace

WOW retard huh, I knew that comment would get a rise outta people :lol

Look I don't care what you think, but in my opinion there are better interpretations of the hulk then the one SSC chose, Why .....because I said so.

Back