Did you cry at The Dark Knight Rises?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did you cry at The Dark Knight Rises?

• Yes

Votes: 40 28.8%
  • No

Votes: 81 58.3%
  • No, but I know someone who did.

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol This came out of left field. Who was comparing TDKR and Gran Torino (except you?)

Christopher-Nolan-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-poster.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

My a$$ was starting to hurt for sitting nearly 3 hrs (it felt more like 5).... but i held back the tears.:monkey2

No kidding. About two hours into the movie, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my Levis because it was getting so uncomfortable just sitting there in one spot all the time, in a worn-out seat. I came close to just taking off my pants :monkey2.

I just took a dump in the theater to save me from missing anything.

Many people cried afterward.

No kidding. About two hours into the movie, I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my Levis because it was getting so uncomfortable just sitting there in one spot all the time, in a worn-out seat. I came close to just taking off my pants :monkey2.

I'm glad I wasnt sitting next to you then! :rotfl

Out of curiosity, did you happen to go to an AMC theater? Is it just me or are their giant seats uncomfortable as hell. I had to reposition myself every 20 minutes because they sucked so bad!

I just took a dump in the theater to save me from missing anything.

Many people cried afterward.

So, that explains the bad reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. Some of the reviewers thought that it was the movie that stank, but it wasn't that -- it was the smell of your ____ :monkey4.

:rotfl

Out of curiosity, did you happen to go to an AMC theater? Is it just me or are their giant seats uncomfortable as hell. I had to reposition myself every 20 minutes because they sucked so bad!

No, I went to one of the one of the big multiplex theaters, and the seat was small, mushed in, and uncomfortable as heck :monkey2.

This is true at the of the movie I feel something in my troad in my chest and my girlfriend saw me and say ...YOU CRY?? I say no! and my son 19 years old "YES DAD YOU CRY!! ...the end of the movie I feel a lot emotions I'm 46 years old and I'm a collector and I love comics and my dream was have a big collection movies,figures and comics...my dream come true en this country and this movie move my heart see this movie with a glorious end!! thank you Mr. NOLAN!!! :)

This is true at the of the movie I feel something in my troad in my chest and my girlfriend saw me and say ...YOU CRY?? I say no! and my son 19 years old "YES DAD YOU CRY!! ...the end of the movie I feel a lot emotions I'm 46 years old and I'm a collector and I love comics and my dream was have a big collection movies,figures and comics...my dream come true en this country and this movie move my heart see this movie with a glorious end!! thank you Mr. NOLAN!!! :)

:goodpost: well said

That's POTY man :clap:clap:clap:clap

First time I saw it, I was with my girlfriend so I managed to hold back the tears. Didnt want her to tease me. I Clapped at the Alfred/Wayne scene to contain my joy.
Went the very next morning by myself while my girlfriend was at work, this time I cried :crying

My friend has a discount for the omni theater so I'm gonna watch it again in 2 weeks. Gonna try not to :monkey2

This is true at the of the movie I feel something in my troad in my chest and my girlfriend saw me and say ...YOU CRY?? I say no! and my son 19 years old "YES DAD YOU CRY!! ...the end of the movie I feel a lot emotions I'm 46 years old and I'm a collector and I love comics and my dream was have a big collection movies,figures and comics...my dream come true en this country and this movie move my heart see this movie with a glorious end!!

:monkey2

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back