Did ones1customs leave us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone watch his new video on youtube? He was talking about how he seen people ragging on his Freddy 2 sculpt. :lol He didn't say where but I know in the Freddy thread someone was complaining about it. They had gotten it off ebay. He has a new Freddy 2 sculpt and it looks awesome. Pretty much every figure that was shown in the video was bad ***. He's gotten better. Such a talented dude. I hope some of you guys get your stuff...

@TheMadButcher What figures does he owe you? Just curious...

A complete Myers with darkest eyes sculpt and a fully custom Jason part 7. The whole body was sculpted! Also includes the weed whacker thing. It hurts man. Was really looking forward to those and seeing his vids is just salt in the wound. If anybody here is tight with One, please help me out. Just message him and see what's going on or ask him to message me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Put yourself in my shoes.

A complete Myers with darkest eyes sculpt and a fully custom Jason part 7. The whole body was sculpted! Also includes the weed whacker thing. It hurts man. Was really looking forward to those and seeing his vids is just salt in the wound. If anybody here is tight with One, please help me out. Just message him and see what's going on or ask him to message me. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Put yourself in my shoes.

Ouch man. that is got to hurt. :( two full figures, I would be going crazy :panic::panic:

Its a shame his downfall is communication, supposed to build a relationship with customers so they will come back to you, but plain ignoring people isnt doing him any good :slap. He has great talent I love most of his pieces but I am now undecided whether I would ever buy anything again.... :dunno

Shoot me a pm with your details bro.

Shoot me a pm with your details bro.

I was going to contact you funnily enough however Mr. Ecko has sorted everything for me. I can't thank him enough for his help and yourself Mags for your offer to help. The figures have been sent recently. I have a tracking number and will keep everyone updated.
This is a rollercoaster ride for my emotions! :p

As I mentioned to Ecko, this is what I love about being part of this community. There are so many good people that look out for others. Thanks again guys!

I really hope that's the first step to getting what you need Butcher.

Edit: I didn't see the above post. You got a tracking number? That was fast! I hope everything works out for, man. Now someone help out Evilface. :lol
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
$700 you paid for 2 figures. Is that roughly what he charges for a figure,$350?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Technically speaking, they were more than that but because of the double purchase he kindly knocked some money off. I threw a little something in to the deal too but you'll see that later.

Glad this is sorted out one is talented and does great work. His commutation needs a lot of work but he's working on it. I hope your figures are bad a## mad butcher .

i think 45 days is more than enough time to get items so if you buy from one and u dont get it within 44 days just get ur money back via paypal. its not worth the risk

lol, wut?

Nothing is sorted out yet. :lol

I actually lol on that one! :-D

Glad this is sorted out one is talented and does great work. His commutation needs a lot of work but he's working on it. I hope your figures are bad a## mad butcher .

Thanks so much dude. Pictures to come of course. The figures are on the way. I've spoken to one now so hopefully everything will be sorted soon and I feel a lot better.

i think 45 days is more than enough time to get items so if you buy from one and u dont get it within 44 days just get ur money back via paypal. its not worth the risk

I completely agree with you. It was a little different on this deal but I've learnt my lesson.

Ok One i never wanted to do this but hope you can react and be honest with me. I Been waiting for 2 saw figures since Oct 2010. It's 2013 I was extremely patient. We hung out 2 times with our fam. You keep telling me that your shipping soon and getting everything sorted out. But you been saying that since last year. Luckily on Jan he said he send me a package i was happy but when the package arrived I was expecting the stuff i left at his house and my saw figures. I opened it and all i see is the Hoffman with Pigmask. I send him the body and clothing basically he just send me a headsculpt. And when I looked at the figure One had taken off the Black batman gloves that I put on him.. I love it i always Loved Ones work but why you being like this i thought we wer close?? You still owe me The Amanda we talked about. Weres my stuff i left in your house??You wanted to trade figures bro a deal is a deal. 3 years man. I don't know what else to do guys. And I'm sorry One to have to do this I really am. I been keeping this inside I just had to let it out. I don't know what to do

Taken care of :1-1::hi5:

Hey, guys! I know 100% of you don't know me (Excuse my english) i'm not american but from Chile. I go by the nickname "Newgeekonthevlog77" on youtube. I have a lot of complaints about One's and it is breaking my heart while i'm typing.

One's owes me at least 14 figures that i've been getting since 2010 (The year i found him on Youtube)

It's been 3 years and i have less than a half of the figures i paid for.
It's unfair! I live in Chile (South America) i can't do *****, right? We supposed to be close, friends, bros, etc... Now, i haven't had a reply from him since he "Ship out" 4 figures but i only got 1 (Jason part 8) and one foot was broken.

I know this looks like i'm being unfair (One's family situation, new baby, etc)

But a deal is a deal. I paid for those figures... WHERE ARE THE REST? (Insert Seinfeld voice)

Imagine a guy yelling "HELP" from Chile... We are miles away from each other...

Ok One i never wanted to do this but hope you can react and be honest with me. I Been waiting for 2 saw figures since Oct 2010. It's 2013 I was extremely patient. We hung out 2 times with our fam. You keep telling me that your shipping soon and getting everything sorted out. But you been saying that since last year. Luckily on Jan he said he send me a package i was happy but when the package arrived I was expecting the stuff i left at his house and my saw figures. I opened it and all i see is the Hoffman with Pigmask. I send him the body and clothing basically he just send me a headsculpt. And when I looked at the figure One had taken off the Black batman gloves that I put on him.. I love it i always Loved Ones work but why you being like this i thought we wer close?? You still owe me The Amanda we talked about. Weres my stuff i left in your house??You wanted to trade figures bro a deal is a deal. 3 years man. I don't know what else to do guys. And I'm sorry One to have to do this I really am. I been keeping this inside I just had to let it out. I don't know what to do

Don't worry man, I know how you feel. He played the "boys" card with me too. I stuck up for his *** whenever people bad mouthed him or his work and look where that got me (us).

He owes me stuff too from a few trades and $150 for a Shape head. I already wrote it all off in my 2012 taxes for charitable donations.

Hey, guys! I know 100% of you don't know me (Excuse my english) i'm not american but from Chile. I go by the nickname "Newgeekonthevlog77" on youtube. I have a lot of complaints about One's and it is breaking my heart while i'm typing.

One's owes me at least 14 figures that i've been getting since 2010 (The year i found him on Youtube)

It's been 3 years and i have less than a half of the figures i paid for.
It's unfair! I live in Chile (South America) i can't do *****, right? We supposed to be close, friends, bros, etc... Now, i haven't had a reply from him since he "Ship out" 4 figures but i only got 1 (Jason part 8) and one foot was broken.

I know this looks like i'm being unfair (One's family situation, new baby, etc)

But a deal is a deal. I paid for those figures... WHERE ARE THE REST? (Insert Seinfeld voice)

Imagine a guy yelling "HELP" from Chile... We are miles away from each other...

NewGeek!!!! I been feeling sorry for you for years man. You totally got f'ed. I imagine you spent thousands of dollars on his work that you never received. I feel truly terrible for you. Wish there was some way I could help but One isn't answering my numerous attempts to reach out. Think I'm finally done with this dude.

I think you've been way too reasonable, not unfair at all man.

Shame.

Back