Did ones1customs leave us?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it's strange. All you have to do is request to change your username and everything will stay the same i.e post count, feedback etc. Really makes no sense to start anew. From the beginning.

Well I confirmed from someone else that he did just receive a figure from One and it came from Washington. So I guess he did move there. Maybe he didn't remember his password so he just created a new account? :dunno It's also strange that in his new vid on YouTube showing Babyface, he never speaks the whole time. Hmmm, maybe someone has taken over his identity but can also sculpt and make horror figures. :lol

It's really guys I recently moved from Cali to Washington big difference much more and peaceful I got a new house and Im putting together my first real work studio:yess: up until now I've been working in my living room or dining room I'm doing some major upgrades and clearing my schedule a bit as far as why I created a new account was basically because I can't remember what email I used its been a while I tryed posting a thread here to show some work that never did vids on but maybe I did something wrong because wasn't approved I'm rusty on these boards but I've seen some beautiful work from Caine, MadBug and more and wow incredibly inspiring guys ill be doing a review of my new Babyface soon with voice and yes one long sentence lol.

f513b5e4.jpg
CONVICT2.jpg
f265b490-1.jpg
2f794177.jpg
a821275d.jpg
aa5ac037.jpg
here some pics

Glad to see you active on here again now don't disappear for another year lol we some 1/6 horror love from you. Cuz we know u got some mad skillzs lol!!!!!

It's really guys I recently moved from Cali to Washington big difference much more and peaceful I got a new house and Im putting together my first real work studio:yess: up until now I've been working in my living room or dining room I'm doing some major upgrades and clearing my schedule a bit as far as why I created a new account was basically because I can't remember what email I used its been a while I tryed posting a thread here to show some work that never did vids on but maybe I did something wrong because wasn't approved I'm rusty on these boards but I've seen some beautiful work from Caine, MadBug and more and wow incredibly inspiring guys ill be doing a review of my new Babyface soon with voice and yes one long sentence lol.

one comma. :lol:lol:lol

tumblr_me9pwu9NJw1r7s6oso1_250.gif

Sorry One. You know I've always been a fan but I just don't buy it anymore. If you are back and you prove to be reliable, that's great. But this time, you have to prove it to people. Not just pop in, sell some figs, make some promises and then disappear again. You told me you were going to swap out a Warlock head with me, and it never happened. You sold me another Myers sculpt "Blackest Eyes" with an undrilled and unfinished neck. I tried to contact you many times after that and nothing. Gone like the wind. I understand you have things going on in your life that may have influenced your disappearance. Of course your family comes first. However if you are going to continue to re-surface and tell people "Your boy One is back", well then you should mean it. Let me be the first one to welcome you back if that truely is the case. However I proceed with caution.

It's not like I had to offer the swap it wasn't something you asked for I offered because I liked my new paint scheme but not long after I made a big unplanned move to a new state and we lost contact plain and simple as far as the undrilled head it was a mistake nothing more no motives behind it and yes my personal life has affected what I'm trying to do ive worked hard to fix it its no secret its all over my youtube but keep in mind and this goes to everybody I have never made excuses regardless what goes on in my life I was the first to say I suck at the pms and scheduling which is why I keep business limited as of now even with my posts I've never said I'm back Im working on it. I've spoken to you on a personal level if you remember that was man to man Ron i spoke the truth and business with us was straight so me opening up was because i thiught we were friends I choose not to do it for all to see who wants to hear me talking about that on the boards I'm not looking for simpathy im not making excuses I'm just getting my stuff together what else can I say I mean is the truth not good enough? I was reluctant to even pop back up on here because of this back and forth stuff as a matter a fact your part of the reason I started posting again the joking oh is it really one? im saying it is and now you want me to expain myself to you infront everyone Ive been doing plenty of business with freaks on here so popping up just to sell figures has nothing to do with this I love what theses guys on here are doing and it inspires me to work harder i apologized on my first post and said I hope to make things right that's all there is to it

It's not like I had to offer the swap it wasn't something you asked for I offered because I liked my new paint scheme but not long after I made a big unplanned move to a new state and we lost contact plain and simple as far as the undrilled head it was a mistake nothing more no motives behind it and yes my personal life has affected what I'm trying to do ive worked hard to fix it its no secret its all over my youtube but keep in mind and this goes to everybody I have never made excuses regardless what goes on in my life I was the first to say I suck at the pms and scheduling which is why I keep business limited as of now even with my posts I've never said I'm back Im working on it. I've spoken to you on a personal level if you remember that was man to man Ron i spoke the truth and business with us was straight so me opening up was because i thiught we were friends I choose not to do it for all to see who wants to hear me talking about that on the boards I'm not looking for simpathy im not making excuses I'm just getting my stuff together what else can I say I mean is the truth not good enough? I was reluctant to even pop back up on here because of this back and forth stuff as a matter a fact your part of the reason I started posting again the joking oh is it really one? im saying it is and now you want me to expain myself to you infront everyone Ive been doing plenty of business with freaks on here so popping up just to sell figures has nothing to do with this I love what theses guys on here are doing and it inspires me to work harder i apologized on my first post and said I hope to make things right that's all there is to it

Your absolulely right. You didn't have to offer me the Warlock. But you did. I mean come on. If you say you are going to do something and dangle that carrot in front of someone and then not do it, well that is just cruel. I don't care that you never swapped the head with me. I was more concerned with you disappearing and not talking to me anymore and never explaining why you never sent it or changed your mind. I thought you were upset with me or something. I've bought many things from you and would have continued to. It was never about getting something for free.

Now as far as speaking man to man with you. Well yes we did chat and I meant what I said to you in those chats. However you never told me what actually happened (not that it was business anyway) and then like I said before, you disappeared. So my point is, if you felt we were friends and were cool with my support, why just stop the contact? I know there are others who still kept in touch with you. I also know there are others on here that were even more close to you than I ever was and also lost touch with you. So all I am saying is, if your back, cool. However you have to earn the trust back and not just assume that everyone is just going to jump back in with open arms. If you come back better than before and make great customs, I'll be cheering you on just as loud as everyone else. Time will tell.

although i dont agree with taking peoples money without giving the items people pay for. it seems like he might be trying to make up for it. he didnt have to come back here and im sure hopefully with time he might be able to make it up to everyone

ill admit i have never been burnt by one but he has gone above and beyond for me more than once. I purchased a Roy burns sculpt off him which got lost in the mail. Not only did one replace it he also sent me 2 other jason sculpts for my troubles. I also purchased a freddy off him and he forgot to send the hat so for my troubles when he sent my hat he gave me a myers head for free. Im sure im not the one person he has done these nice things for. Although he has done some bad things to people he has also done some bloody nice things too. He could have quite easily told me "well i shipped the roy so if it got lost how is that my fault?" but he didnt.

if he ripped you off im not saying dont be angry wth him, i just wanted to post some of my experiences with him just to show he isnt all bad

I have dealt with one's customs on 3 separate transactions. Most recently I just purchased a baby face from him, smooth transaction he talk to me at least once every 4 days, kept me updated got my figure today and is beautiful. right now he is the centerpiece of my horror collection. So I can't complain he's always look out for me. Looking forward to more project from him.

I have dealt with One for two figures since I started collecting, both times his communication was pretty good, especially for a guy that takes this work on all on his own and sits down and makes these figures for people/posts them out and also takes care of a family.

He did promise me he would send out a replacement for one of the figures he previously sent, then all contact was lost.. I had planned to ask him to do me a freddy, just to complete my horror icons, after no reply/no figure I decided not to pursue anything anymore. For the simple reason It was clear to see that he was having to deal with a lot more than customizing, and I can understand and appreciate that whether it be family or himself, either of those should always be priority.

I am not bitter about the whole thing, It just would have been good to get a reply... especially after seeing you post new vids or even posting on this. But I look forward to seeing future releases from you One. All the best bro.

Back