DiD Deluxe Display Box

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creecher

Such is Life - Ned Kelly
Reaction score
DID DELUXE DISPLAY BOX
ITEM NO: E60054
AVAILABLE ON: June,2009
Dimension of display box after assemble is
Height:41cm, Length:22cm, Width:22cm

k9ufb.jpg

The deluxe box has lights in the top and in the rotating base. Each has their own battery power supply. Boxes are stackable. There's a regular display box as well. It says available June but I haven't noticed any crop up yet. Looks a good unit. Might be pricey.

https://onlinedid.com/products/accessories/display_box/60054/

These are only $39.99, if anyone has ever bought a custom display box like this you'll know that is an absolutely, undisputable, incredible price. What a steal, I just ordered 4 of them.

I just googled Did display box, a few online stores have them for preorder listed to ship in august.

Not bad! Great if you don't own proper cabinets to display your figures in. Or if you want to bring one or two figures to special attention. Great price also. One would think that these are expensive.

OMG! I have been looking for something like this, especially for my DiD Samurais! I was thinking of commissioning someone to make me display cases and this came. I hope theres one big enough to fit the rearing horse and Takeda riding it.

Does it come with the Y-stand also?

EDIT:

Looking at the pics again. I dont think I can fit DiD Li Naomasa with the helmet on inside .. :(

Kewl, but too sterile. Something that is great for statues, but not figures that scream to be posed all the time.

These displays look amazing! If they're offered at a good price from a dealer, I may have to pick some up in bulk.

Kewl, but too sterile. Something that is great for statues, but not figures that scream to be posed all the time.

I think the Dx Batman will look incredible in there under the lights, and the fact that it will help keep dust off him is big too, since he's black the dust would really show.

AWESOME piece, it's the exact thing most collectors want, just a nice simple, lit, case, and sealed from dust. Sweet! If they are only 39 bucks too, i'm going to wet myself :p

These are only $39.99, if anyone has ever bought a custom display box like this you'll know that is an absolutely, undisputable, incredible price. What a steal, I just ordered 4 of them.

So where did you order them from?

Hopefully they'll be available in several places so maybe the price will go down a bit.

The price is decent, but it'll add up quickly for those wanting multiples. Might buy a couple for the more "worthy" figures in my collection to display on my desk. I don't know which to choose or where to start.

These cases seem nice, but at $39.00 a pop it doesn't seem to help much when you have several hundred figures. :horror.

People have had problems with the assembly on these. Look to other threads similar to this one with the site's search engine.

Apparently they can be fixed.

Back