• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 DID Display Boxes (Deluxe w/ Lights) and more (VENKMAN, INDY)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
3 of the deluxe style boxes seen here :

https://www.hobbygen.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_17_177&products_id=591

They are already built so it saves you hours of work. Great condition, everything works, no batteries included. THese are sold out everywhere and a pain in the ass to put togeather. They make for some great displays though, especially with Dark Knight figures since the lighting compliments them well.

SOLD

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up I have a Ghostbusters 6" Peter Venkman from Mattel. Still MOC, comes with the white shipper. I bought 2 and don't need the 2nd one afterall. $30 Shipped in the U.S.

PICT0222.jpg

Custom German Indy from Sideshow, but the head was replaced with the V.1 Raiders hatless head and the neck is Hot Toys because it matched the color of the head better. $35 Shipped in the U.S.

PICT1435.jpg

Stuntman Mike (NO BODY INCLUDED) You get everything you need to make Stuntman Mike except a body. Has a Head, neck peg(glued onto head) Shirt, Pants, Boots, and custom stand. Also watch, keys and sunglasses. Just need a Body and your set. $45 Shipped in the U.S.

Mike1.jpg

mike-1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Die Hard original banner, 3x5 feet, great condition. $35 shipped U.S.

die.jpg

Last edited:
Alot of this will go on ebay too so let me know quick if your interested!

Jeremy Treece commission from Raiders of the Lost Ark (one of a kind). 11x17 and comes with the real glass/wood frame. Asking only $130 Shipped in the U.S.

PICT0389.jpg

PICT0155.jpg

PICT0153.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ghostbusters Flight Suit (xl) and Extras (gloves goggles belt) $160 Shipped in the U.S.

PICT0147.jpg

PICT0149.jpg

Last edited:
Yea the boxes are really awesome, I have 4 total, I'm keeping the one because theyre impossible to find now, I just didn't need the others now that I have a whole room for more detolfs.

If you ever find them somewhere don't hesitate, they light from the top and bottom and have turntables.

Damn now you make me wish I had hopped in on one or all 3. Do they fit HT Predators? And how much were you selling them for?

Ok so I lowered the prices a bit more for you freaks, I'm asking more for them on ebay.

Also want to add this Die Hard original banner, 3x5 feet, great condition. $35 shipped U.S.

die.jpg

Last edited:
Back