Dexter Jettster, he should be made.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dexter best SW character ever!!

• Dexter first last and always

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Ok, maybe second best; but only by a bantha hair

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Not even with a cheese buger and a coke dude.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Are you drunk? Stop posting Dexter threads!!

Votes: 54 73.0%

• Total voters
I'd have a hard time choosing between a Jar Jar and a Dexter... or maybe Child Anakin?!?

They are all just so damnned tempting!!!

Is it fact or it not that Dex was one of the only FRIENDS of Obi's past we found out about in the films?

:monkey1

I for one really liked the character and I would certainlly pick up a 1/6 fig of him from SS. The Exclusive could be that Dart piece - if SS never plans to make a ATOC Obi - or if they do the Exclusive could be that juice drink Obi requested...He FINALLY GETS IT.

:D

Again, I would pick up the fig in a heartbeat...Always kinda had a soft spot for the guy too.

:monkey3

Matter of fact..I think he was also part of the first batch of those horrid 3" figures Hasblow released around the time of the movie...

Is this the same guy who moonlights as a serial killer crime scene investigator?? If so, yes please make him SST.

Wor-Gar said:
why is this thread here?

1. There's no screening process as to who can start new threads.

2. Everyone is welcome to show enthusiasm.

3. Positive SW threads are welcome these days.

Wor-Gar said:
I know, Maulfan... I'm just heckling.

I wasn't being very serious WG, just participating in a discussion where people aren't going for each other's throat, not many active threads in the SW section like that at the moment.

MaulFan said:
I wasn't being very serious WG, just participating in a discussion where people aren't going for each other's throat, not many active threads in the SW section like that at the moment.

That's for sure. One really needs to think before they post around here these days. Although here, I just had a gut reaction and posted. Probably wasn't nice... but its only Dexter. :lol

I'd be ok with Dexter, probably be an interesting figure, but being a big Obi-Wan fan, I need a good AOTC OWK first :)

I can't say I'm a big fan of Dexter. Its not him so much as that coffee shop straight out of "American Grafitti". It just never felt, or looked, like a Star Wars thing to me... more like something someone would muster up trying to do a Star Wars thing. But hey, its Georges world, and I'm just buying tickets.

:lol

SS might make one. But I'm guessing it wouldn't be this year, the year of the OT. If they do an Obi-Wan, it will be Old Ben.

Obi Wan is a hard call: TPM or AOTC? It would make for an interesting poll. If you really want to discuss Obi-Wan around here, you should make a poll to see who would be more popular.

I'm guessing TPM Obi because we have Maul.

Well, I'll be happy with any Obi-Wan, I love every version, I'm actually really crossing fingers for Old Ben, and finding out about him soon. As for the poll idea, a good one, but I actually think I did a poll on that a few months ago and I hate redundant threads.

Dear SSC as you can see the demand for a dexter jettster 1/6th is off the charts. The only way you could possibly redeem yourself for snowbuuny padme would be to make a kickass DJ.

Not only would this silence your critics, it would prove you do i9ndeed rule the land of 1/6th.

Dexter? Seriously? Well, ok, but wow that's a really random character. But hey that's cool--I've been wanting a 1:6 ANH Captain Antilles for years now, so I'm in the same boat I guess. :cool:

Not exactly Cap. Antilles would just need a headsculpt and costume. Dex would need an entirely new body design and sculpt for an obscure character. The cost would be prohibitive if he were a main character.
Besides he reminds me too much of the dad in the old 'dinosaurs' tv show from the 80s.

I would get a Dexter but I think he is definitely low on the list of things to be made.

Back