Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GREAT episode! Wow.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Can't wait for next week!

GREAT one, I agree with Irish about Miguel, thought it would be the finale.

Can't wait for next week. I'm thinking that Ramon and the Skinner will both be after Dex

I'm like the rest of you, I can't believe that Miguel did not die in the finale. But I'm glad he didn't, as Dexter once again surprised me and has not gone for the obvious ending. Looks like King will know that Dexter has framed him for Miguel's death. Should make for a great stand off between the two of them. Also, it will be interesting what Deb will find out from her father's records.
What a fantastic show this is. I can't wait for next week.

Didn't Dexter find out that their dad really was his biological father? Why not tell Deb that?

And I do like where they're going, I too expected Miguel's death to be the big payoff, but now Dexter has the chance to kill off the whole family.

Although they told too much in the teaser for next week.

Didn't Dexter find out that their dad really was his biological father? Why not tell Deb that?

And I do like where they're going, I too expected Miguel's death to be the big payoff, but now Dexter has the chance to kill off the whole family.

Although they told too much in the teaser for next week.

Did they say that Deb's Dad was Dexter's biological father? I thought it just said that he had an affair with his mother when she was a CI for the drug lords that ended up killing her.

Did they say that Deb's Dad was Dexter's biological father? I thought it just said that he had an affair with his mother when she was a CI for the drug lords that ended up killing her.

He wasn't his biological. It was just an affair.
Miguel being taken out this week was a classic move. Now Ramon and King will be the main evils. I can see king coming back next season and being taken out in the premiere. My prediction:
Spoiler Spoiler:

The beginning of yesterdays episode was awesome!! :lol

Miguel had it coming, he was becoming way too big a liability. I can't wait for Dex to slice up Ramon, then he'll have a trifecta of Prado's under his belt. Also can't wait for Dex to bring the pain to King's punk ass!! :rock

I think it would be funny if all three Prado brothers were taken out by Dexter. I also think everything will wrap-up next episode. Each season seems to be self contained as far as the main story-line goes. And I still wonder how Quinn is going to play out.

I think it would be funny if all three Prado brothers were taken out by Dexter. I also think everything will wrap-up next episode. Each season seems to be self contained as far as the main story-line goes. And I still wonder how Quinn is going to play out.
I really hope it happens as it seems that Ramon is going to make Dex's life a living hell next episode, plus I really don't like the guy. :D I also think season 3 will be one story arc like seasons 1 & 2 which is nice, no long drawn out drama over several seasons. I like Quinn's character, hope he stays a regular.

I hope they keep Quinn too. I just don't buy the whole story about him getting his money from an uncle who left him a building. And what happened to the Internal Affairs chick? She just seemed to disappear.

Man did I burst out laughing when the trunk popped open and Dex drilled Masuka right in the eye.

Also does anybody have link to next weeks episode preview? Because I have to d/l the show through bit torrent, the end credits and next week's preview are usually clipped off.

I dont usually watch any kind of non-nature show or documentary style programs, but The Sopranos was my Fav for years. Then a Detroit morning show DJ was always ranting and raving on how good some show called Dexter was. So I figured I'd give it a watch, man was I hooked, this is a fantastic show. I cant wait to see next weeks episode!
Also, did Julie Benz get a set of Bolt-ons? Her boobs look a lot bigger than I remember in the first seasons episodes, or are they just padding her bra because she supposed to be pregnant?

The beginning of yesterdays episode was awesome!! :lol

Miguel had it coming, he was becoming way too big a liability. I can't wait for Dex to slice up Ramon, then he'll have a trifecta of Prado's under his belt. Also can't wait for Dex to bring the pain to King's punk ass!! :rock

i have a feeling that dex wont take out king but his department or maybe his sister will arrive just in time to blow him away...........but personally i wanna see dex take that ^^^^er out....:lecture

everytime i watch this show i get a guilty feeling for rooting for the serial killer....:lol......"YEA DEXTER KILLED AGAIN & GOT AWAY WITH IT!!!!....:ccheerlea".............thats messed up.........:rotfl

one thing that got me about dexter framing King

King stripped the skin before killing them, Dex killed Miguel first surely any wounds now would be shown as post mortem?

and the cleaner can account for him being in miguels room prior to death & he has no one to account for his where abouts during miguel's death as he must've stood up la guerda

one thing that got me about dexter framing King

King stripped the skin before killing them, Dex killed Miguel first surely any wounds now would be shown as post mortem?

and the cleaner can account for him being in miguels room prior to death & he has no one to account for his where abouts during miguel's death as he must've stood up la guerda

King tortures people to find out about Freebo, so there would be no reason for him to skin Miguel. The strangling is his signature, so it still points to him.

The phone message was just for Miguel, so La Guerta wouldn't be expecting Dexter and he would have erased it afterward. And no one will be looking for anyone but King for the murder, so Dexter doesn't need an alibi.

Back