Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King tortures people to find out about Freebo, so there would be no reason for him to skin Miguel. The strangling is his signature, so it still points to him.

The phone message was just for Miguel, so La Guerta wouldn't be expecting Dexter and he would have erased it afterward. And no one will be looking for anyone but King for the murder, so Dexter doesn't need an alibi.

so why would King kill miguel if he wasn't looking for freebo?

You can always get next week's previews from sho.com under videos.

Killing Miguel off so soon was definitely a surprise, but that's what makes this show so cool. You try your best to think it all the way through & they still manage to surprise you. The season finale should be epic.

so why would King kill miguel if he wasn't looking for freebo?

There could be lots of reasons - I think the signature is more important than the motive. They'll just figure he got in King's way or threatened him or was following him thinking he'd lead Miguel to Freebo - there are a lot of motives the police could attribute to King for killing Miguel.

i hope dexter doesnt die...........next season would suck without him..............:monkey3

i cannot wait...............hour and a 1/2 to go........:banana

It was a good ending tonight, but it definitely didn't floor me like the endings for the previous 2 seasons. I'm really hoping that the show can still deliver 2 more great seasons. I feel like the way that seasons 1 & 2 ended really gave the audience something to look forward to & kept the audience interested.

This felt more like a series finale than a season finale, know what I mean?

Yes, I agree it was a good ending and I really enjoyed it, but it wasn't great like the past two were. This was the weakest season finale of the three so far. Hopefully this will set it up for a great forth season in 2009.

while i do agree that the ending wasnt as big as 1 or 2 im kinda glad it wasnt in a way........it would almost seem to clique IMHO. they probably want to leave the viewers with a sense of dexter is getting his stuff together now that hes a family man which really could take the show to another level. anytime there has been a threat or hint of a threat to dexter's family he seems top want to unleash all hell on that person. good show, i really get the feeling amh likes playing this character.

I really didn't see the part with Ramon coming. Surely I thought he was going to eat it and Dexter was going to have a Prado Trilogy. But I also liked how he dealth with it.

I will agree that this season really didn't end with a lead-in to the 4th season, as it was happening, I was thinking how they were going to lead into it, but nothing came. I still think it was a good episode, but nothing like it's predecessors. Much like this season, not as good as the previous two. Hope season 4 can be even better.

I was thinking that Dexter was going to let the cops catch him with King, but just tossing him in front of the car was brilliant.

And they are setting up for next season - you know Rita's first husband is going to be involved somehow. And Dexter has had a major psychological breakthrough - perhaps he'll think he can stop after this.

Great season. And yes, seasons one and two were better. But after season 2 (The best one) the standard was set so high, I think it would be impossible to reach those heights again. In a way, episode 11 was the payoff and episode 12 tied the loose ends. Loved the way King met his end, and then took the plunge in front of the car. What will happen in season 4? Who knows? But Debora might find out that Dexter's brother is the ice truck killer. Plus, Dexter is going to be a dad so that should be a good story continuation.

Finale was F'N great, glad that Dex finally iced King's punk ass! :rock

As far as Ramon, I really felt sorry for him in the end, he wasn't a bad guy, he just had to clean up after Miguel so much he lost it for a bit.

The scene with Laguerta giving Deb her shield was beautiful, she was such a ^^^^^ to her in season 1 & 2, it seems like they might finally become friends.

Really like the entire episode and season, can't wait for more.

if the series ever ends then IMO it'll end with Debs taking down Dex

(they planted the seed for debs to find out about dex mom, maybe future animosity between them?)

No Next season Dexter is going after Ramon. Like Ramon said, he has the darkness not Miguel. Miguel was a fraud. Dexter will link Ramon to the death of the defense attorney. Just my opinion though. Either that or they will concentrate on Dexter doing his thing without getting caught by Rita. It's going to be a great next season though. i thought this last episode was a little anticlimactic though. King taking a drop and Dex slipping out the window. I expected a little more.

I don't think we'll see Ramon again. Like Dex said: "You don't always have to destroy a wounded animal. Sometimes you just remove the thorn."

I thought the finale was great. It was weird that everything did end on a happy note for the most part. I was just hoping for more closure on Quinn. It seemed like there was build up to something, but it didn't happen. I guess we'll find out more next season.

That's what's great about this series, each season is pretty complete in itself. The characters continue to grow and change but there aren't any plot lines left hanging. I think we've seen the last of Ramon and they'll probably some way to lose Miguel's wife too.

No Miguels wife is going to be important since she is Rita's only friend and employer. Not sure what they have in store for us next season though. I think we will see Ramon again to some extent. Things seem to come back to bite Dex when he thinks they are taken care of.

Back