Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More and more I'm seeing Vogel as the big bad this season. And judging by next weeks trailer I'm guessing Vogels out to get Deb and mess her mind up so she can alienate her from Dexter and give Deb that final 'push'.

^^^ :exactly:

I like Dexter and enjoyed all the seasons, some better than others. I like this season so far, and cant wait to see the how the series will end BUT, I think this is another weak season, like season 6 with the Doomsday Killers. Its sad, because it is the last of Dexter. I was really hoping for something spectacular this season but so far Im kinda bored.
Oh well, its only episode 3 lets hope that Vogel gets the table early and some scorned character from Dex's past comes back to wrap things up. :lol

Clarice Starling kills Decter in the final episode with the last shot being Dr. Lecter reading about it in the papers

Does Dexter even use his boat anymore?

They really wrapped up that cannibal thing fast. I'm guessing the next few episodes will just be Dexter killing off former patients of Vogel.

Still too early to tell where all of this is going, but I'm guessing the jaded florist Hannah is still gonna show up.

This season so far has been better than the last 2. I really like what they are doing so far.

Three best things...or actually, only good things about this episode were-
M99ing Deb

Dex's face when he sees the finger.

And Dex's ability to get a PROFESSIONALLY SHOT, AND EDITED SCENE OF DEB'S SHOOTING INCIDENT. Dex is awesome. :lol...what the ****.

Yeah, I forgot about the finger reaction.

That was pretty much out-of-character for Dexter. I mean, he picks up body parts all the time, generally smiling even when he's in his day time clothes in front of detectives, street cops and other crime lab staff.

his "ERRMYGAWD, LIKE GROSS!" face felt so wrong.

tumblr_mpzekdrBOz1rt8kqyo1_500-1.jpg

Back