Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was pretty much out-of-character for Dexter. I mean, he picks up body parts all the time, generally smiling even when he's in his day time clothes in front of detectives, street cops and other crime lab staff.

Not really. There's a big difference between seeing and handling body parts.. and eating them. Even serial killers have standards. :lol

Yeah, I forgot about the finger reaction.

That was pretty much out-of-character for Dexter. I mean, he picks up body parts all the time, generally smiling even when he's in his day time clothes in front of detectives, street cops and other crime lab staff.

his "ERRMYGAWD, LIKE GROSS!" face felt so wrong.

Dexter is really picky and organized. His kitchen is always perfect and spotless.
I could buy that he gets grossed out by it. It's the context.

I could also see that as foreshadowing to the speculation that Dexter does have feelings and maybe he never really needed to kill in the first place.
That maybe Vogel was wrong about him all along...

It might have been the cilantro? Some people just don't like it.

I like that now the balancing act is over we get to watch all this chaos spread out into the surroundings. Quinn's been officially tipped off, can't wait until Angel smells a rat in Dex.

I thought the scene with Dex and Harrison was done well. The way it looked like blood on the floor, then just seeing Harrison's legs sticking out when Dex looked in the bathroom. There was that moment of panic for Dexter.

And this was great! :lol

Ik0bb2S.gif

cokebabies just won this thread.:rotfl

I'd buy the whole "I'm a neat monster" aspect of Dexter, "monster" being the key word there. I don't really see him as Monk with the antibacterial or a cheerleader watching Cannibal Holocaust for the first time.

Even though we could see the car crash into the lake coming from a mile away (thanks to preview teasers), I thought it was still a nice nod to the book.

That was always one of my favorite moments.

Even though we could see the car crash into the lake coming from a mile away (thanks to preview teasers), I thought it was still a nice nod to the book.

My friend had posted on Facebook that he thought the preview for episode 2 gave too much away in terms of the doctor. I hadn't seen the episode yet, so I skipped the "next week on" for that episode, and for all of them this season.

I've liked this method more.

The show is getting so good, I don't know whether to feel relieved they didn't F___ up the last season...

Or feel mad that they couldn't do a better job two seasons ago.

I am really loving this season so far. It keeps getting better and better.
The ending of this episode is one of the best endings in a really long time.

Just makes me mad that they couldn't do a better job before. Or bring Vogel a couple of seasons ago. It would have been really nice to see her help Dexter in the past.

The first episode that didn't outright suck. Still wasn't great. But it had some moments.

The look was right. The last....20 episodes have looked like ****. It's back to being bright, and visually stimulating.

But I just really can't get into any of these story lines. They're so dull. And that kid is such a boring cliche. I can't wait to see Dexter teach him the ropes. Blah. **** that.

I bet if he dies, that kid will have to take care of Harrison.

Oh well, the bed thing was cool and funny. Best thing to happen all season.

well if you remember Dexter did want to teach the code to that one kid that killed himself back in season 1. So now he might get the chance.
I like this season a lot and i like where this is going. I really really like Vogel.

Back