Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol:lol

I wonder if she is going to help or end up as an enemy...

what if
Spoiler Spoiler:
:horror

That's the thing I am most intrigued about. Besides that this episode did nothing for me as far as wondering what's going to happen.

I didn't really like that 6 months passed. It didn't feel right. I mean Harrison is so big, Angel is back, I don't know. It felt pretty random.

I will also say that Dexter kind of got on my nerves and pissed me off a little bit. Seems like they really want to turn him into an unlikable character now

I have to agree, just caught up in time for this season. Before I caught up the last season I had seen was season 6, IMO season 4 Is the best with earlier ones being good also. Now the show is getting a little too weird.

I like him aggressive and ruthless. That's exactly how he is inside. Letting the mask slip, it's what I've been waiting for.

But it's so boring. If he's going to let lose, he needs to crush a baby with his boot or something. Really push everything. No more of this halfassy ****.

Go big or go home.

Dexter season 8 off to a good start and the episode ended with quite the cliffhanger.

Actually, Dexter was very, very likable. Which is why you watched the show.
can't really like a psychopath if you know he's one, but to each his or her own. i kept watching to see how they'll wrap him up in the end.

and they better pull off something more impressive than a neuroscientist who has got a soft spot for psychos and asks for a murder favor ... makes it look as if half of miami's population consists of despicable sociopaths and killers -- and the other one of cops. dunno which one is worse. :lol

Not only that but he hid the monster in him Very well in past seasons. He was always polite, friendly, funny, That's another reason why People liked Dexter so much,
because he was that friendly neighbor/co worker who always brought donuts to work.

Now he barely tries to act like a nice guy.

I think the woman Dr. Vogel is experimenting on psychopaths, removing that part of the brain (they mentioned) to see if by removing that area it can "cure" the psychopath and the urge to kill. In the preview she says she thinks it one of her students who is committing the murders but I think its not her student but her botched experiment/victim.
I also think Harrison will follow in his daddy's footsteps....
Just my opinion.

Last edited:
But it's so boring. If he's going to let lose, he needs to crush a baby with his boot or something. Really push everything. No more of this halfassy ****.

Go big or go home.

L36OGbn.gif

They should put the final episode up to a vote on whether Dexter lives or die. It's been a while since a show has done that.

They should put the final episode up to a vote on whether Dexter lives or die. It's been a while since a show has done that.

I would LOVE this, but they probably don't have the guts to pull it off

the problem with Dexter being alive is that it could mean the posibility for sequels and I am sure Michael pretty much wants this finished.

I'm sure the one pushing for Dex's death the most is him too...

Back