Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 62675

I really like this pic and wanted to share it with you who haven't seen this Entertainment weekly issue.

All the promo pics I have seen for this season keep indicating Dexters demise and Deb as some sorta killer.

View attachment 62675

I really like this pic and wanted to share it with you who haven't seen this Entertainment weekly issue.

All the promo pics I have seen for this season keep indicating Dexters demise and Deb as some sorta killer.

Thanks for sharing that! I'm going to run out and grab that issue!
I did see on fb a pic of Dex on the table wrapped with plastic with Deb standing over him. :horror

View attachment 62675

That's so interesting. He looks kind of scary in that one...

Also, seeing Deb like that...I wonder if it means anything, or they just thought she would look cool....

I remember a couple pages back someone posted fake Dexter ice cream.
Well it looks like there is Dexter ice cream ...Sandwiches @the Showtime store.
00455401-082369_catl_290.jpg

:lol

Thanks for sharing that! I'm going to run out and grab that issue!
I did see on fb a pic of Dex on the table wrapped with plastic with Deb standing over him. :horror

I don't ever take the promo pics seriously. Sometimes they could be foreshadowing, but most of the time it happens completely opposite. Or its some sort of dream. Though I think those pics are awesome! Deb looks sexy as hell in it.

Marathon on Showtime right now. :yess:

Edit:
I just read the episode titles for season 8:
8.1 A Beautiful Day
8.2 Every Silver Lining
8.3 What's Eating Dexter Morgan?
8.4 Scar Tissue
8.5 This Little Piggy
8.6 A Little Reflection
8.7 Dress Code
8.8 TBA
8.9 Make Your Own Kind Of Music
8.10 TBA
8.11 Monkey In The Box
8.12 Remember The Monsters

Last edited:
It was okay but nothing great, Specially when the trailers pretty much spoiled the entire episode anyway.

In the trailers you pretty see the entire episode.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I already knew what was going to happen the whole time
It was okay, but nothing great.

Yawn. Didn't even know this was starting up again. Guess I'll watch it because I've come this far, but damn if this series isn't feeling old.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back