Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy!!! Debra found the slides!!! Judging by her reaction, she probably knows he is the bay harbour butcher

that could only be Dexter imagining what would happen if she did, he has done that before,
[ame]https://youtu.be/B46274LHR_0[/ame]

:rotfl:rotfl

this is why whatever we see in the previews is hard for me to know what is real and what might be in Dexter's mind,

the funny thing is that, Deb reacted like one of the ways Dexter imagined, the crying one

Whopps, I meant Dexter. No way it is his imagination anymore. The slap, the running out of the house, Dexter telling Deb to back off, Deb sneaking up on Dexter checking his activities.

I really like the direction this season is heading. Looks like it will redeem itself for previous season nonsense.

Whopps, I meant Dexter. No way it is his imagination anymore. The slap, the running out of the house, Dexter telling Deb to back off, Deb sneaking up on Dexter checking his activities.

I really like the direction this season is heading. Looks like it will redeem itself for previous season nonsense.

The Slap the running might be real yes,
but the slides it kinda looks like imagination, I don't think she will find them like that,
unless that is near the end of the season or something, I just dont see it, that would make Deb sure he is the Bay Harbor Butcher

WOAH! This new season is going to be tense! I love how Deb starts checking in on Dex and keeping a close eye. Doesn't look like she's being sympathetic, but rather trying to protect herself. And Dexter looks like he's about to explode.

He really needs a new girlfriend........

The Slap the running might be real yes,
but the slides it kinda looks like imagination, I don't think she will find them like that,
unless that is near the end of the season or something, I just dont see it, that would make Deb sure he is the Bay Harbor Butcher

It's not only the slides, she found the kill gear also. I believe this will happen at the start of the season as to build tension for the rest of the season.

I don't know if that scene is real or just Dex's imagination, but Deb is certainly going to put the pieces together. She asks the nanny if Dex works late often, she's looking a pictures from the ITK killings, she remembers being strapped to Rudy's table in that same way as Travis. Also the fact that a bloodslide is found at the crime scene, surely Deb is going to add that to everything else and come to the conclusion that Dex is the BHB.

It's not only the slides, she found the kill gear also. I believe this will happen at the start of the season as to build tension for the rest of the season.

I don't know if that scene is real or just Dex's imagination, but Deb is certainly going to put the pieces together. She asks the nanny if Dex works late often, she's looking a pictures from the ITK killings, she remembers being strapped to Rudy's table in that same way as Travis. Also the fact that a bloodslide is found at the crime scene, surely Deb is going to add that to everything else and come to the conclusion that Dex is the BHB.

the reason I don't think she found them is because, well, that would confirm he is the Bay Harbor Butcher, no doubt about it, finding all the kill tools and the slides completely confirms it,
what can Dexter say about it? how could he save himself,
he would have to kill her,
I mean, maybe she did find them, but that to me kinda looks to me like maybe Dexter was thinking about it

the reason I don't think she found them is because, well, that would confirm he is the Bay Harbor Butcher, no doubt about it, finding all the kill tools and the slides completely confirms it,
what can Dexter say about it? how could he save himself,
he would have to kill her,
I mean, maybe she did find them, but that to me kinda looks to me like maybe Dexter was thinking about it

You've got to remember, Deb can pretty much justify anything to herself. Dex can come clean and say look, I've been killing the bad guys that we can't put away as a police force.

Its not a big leap of faith either, Deb already let Dexter go once when he was behind that curtain and at that time she justified who she thought was a total stranger doing the killings, because the men "deserved to die".

I'm pretty close to letting go of this show. I need to be really impressed by the season 7 premier.

I really didn't like last season. Weak villain, EJO was a 'head cylon', Deb was creapy, gore was CG... in general the show is focussing on stuff other than Dex and that's a mistake.

Let Hall do the heavy lifting and give the story focus back to him.

Yeah, I agree Kamandi, I think it was the weakest season yet, but I hope for a strong rebound this year.

I have Dexter 1-5,
I like ALL Seasons, I like season 3, season 5 was a little bit annoying but I still like it,

a lot of people say that season 3 and season 5 are the weak seasons, I loved 3 and I like 5,

I cannot stand season 6, it was pathetic for me, it was mediocre and awful, just the worst season of Dexter so far,

and i have a Problem, I have seasons 1-5, but I don't know if I should get season 6, I feel that, to have the complete collection I should buy it, but the season sucked so much I wonder if I could just skip it, or if I really need to have it, I don't know..

Deb finding out will Save this season, I think, even if we get a really crappy stupid bad guy, (Or maybe No real bad guy at all, like in season 3, no real good killer) the tension between Deb and Dexter will be enough to carry the season, I think, and Dexter being watched and going on edge, not being able to control himself, that would be good

I have Dexter 1-5,
I like ALL Seasons, I like season 3, season 5 was a little bit annoying but I still like it,

a lot of people say that season 3 and season 5 are the weak seasons, I loved 3 and I like 5,

I cannot stand season 6, it was pathetic for me, it was mediocre and awful, just the worst season of Dexter so far,

and i have a Problem, I have seasons 1-5, but I don't know if I should get season 6, I feel that, to have the complete collection I should buy it, but the season sucked so much I wonder if I could just skip it, or if I really need to have it, I don't know..

Deb finding out will Save this season, I think, even if we get a really crappy stupid bad guy, (Or maybe No real bad guy at all, like in season 3, no real good killer) the tension between Deb and Dexter will be enough to carry the season, I think, and Dexter being watched and going on edge, not being able to control himself, that would be good

Wait until season 7 air before buying last season.

I loved the first two seasons of The Sopranos, and kept watched as the show became less with each passing season. I stopped buying the box sets waiting to see if the show ever came back to old form, which it didn't.

Back to Dexter - Deb has been a character that tries my patience more with each season. I think she will probably die this season. Dexter has Clark Kent's luck - every time someone learns his secret something happens to them to make them go away. Knowing that Michael C Hall's marriage with Carpenter fell apart makes me think he might have an added incentive to have Deb written off the show.

The worst mistake this show made was killing off Dokes. Dex needed a credible foil.

Last season was pretty bad because of Colin Hanks being so unbelievable, Edward James Olmos was good, the premise was decent but Colin Hanks could not deliver. It was almost as bad as the season with Jimmy Smits, hopefully he won't make SOA garbage this season. I'm looking forward to Dexter though cause I really enjoyed season 4 and 5.

Before the season starts, does anybody know the status of 1/6 figures? I thought I read somewhere Triad Toys had the license and was going to produce a 1/6 figure. I guess we'll never see the Miami Metro cast in 1/6th scale at this rate. Has anybody made any custom cast members sculpts available in 1/6, besides the custom Dexters? On the outside chance someone has a painted T****r version or other head for sale, please pm me. Hopefully the writers and producer brought their A game for this season, and are able to build a good story line that arcs into the final season.

Back