Dexter Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't open it, send it back, youtube the last 5 minutes of it and be ready for season 7. :lol

It's funny because it's true.

Even all the teaser trailers show you what happened in the finale. That's literally all you need to know.

Oh, well, and Louis and the hand, that looks like it will be important but, that's all. There was the super-hot intern. But really, there wasn't much.

Okay, so maybe there were a few things worth watching.

It's funny because it's true.

Even all the teaser trailers show you what happened in the finale. That's literally all you need to know.

Oh, well, and Louis and the hand, that looks like it will be important but, that's all. There was the super-hot intern. But really, there wasn't much.

Okay, so maybe there were a few things worth watching.

the intern is enough for me to buy it.... she was extremely hot

Cannot wait for season 7 after seeing that trailer. They're really tackling this head on. No fiddle f'n around.

I'm going to try like hell to stay out of this thread during the seasons run time. I don't want to be influenced, positively or negatively, by any posts.

I'm going to try like hell to stay out of this thread during the seasons run time. I don't want to be influenced, positively or negatively, by any posts.

I was thinking about the same thing. I definitely know the 'groupthink' mentality had an effect on how I experienced last season.

I was thinking about the same thing. I definitely know the 'groupthink' mentality had an effect on how I experienced last season.

Same here man. I think I would've enjoyed it more if I stayed out of this thread and didn't read all the negativity.

I don't know about that. I was never in this thread and found the last season very bland. There were some palpable moments, but not the same as you got in the older seasons, plus, I think the Trinity storyline took it to another level and I feel nothing has held up to that since.

I'm sure reading others thoughts can influence you a bit, but I think you probably would have felt a bit underwhelmed regardless. Anyways, this season looks to be back to full tilt verge of being found out old school Dexter we all know and love, I'm hoping its the best yet. :clap

Last edited:
I wonder if we will ever see the kids again
557397_320064388089966_771344707_n.jpg

I'm sure it would've been better watching it continually. Waiting a week for it...wasn't much fun. It started off great. But eventually it wasn't something I was looking forward.

Hoping this one would be better/

Back