Media Devil May Cry 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least this isn't DMC2. :lol

DMC was my first PS2 game and loved it, played the second one and thought it was a step back. I never finished DMC3 because my PS2 save was corrupted and also didn't finished DMC4 because my PC had problems at the time. I guess I should go back and finish the 3rd and 4th games before getting hyped for this.

they have been trying to make Nero the main character since DMC4 guys. that's why they introduced him, gave him all the cool stuff in the game. Only thing was that the game wasnt finished and his backstory wasnt fleshed out like they wanted.

that being said, I hope we get true return of Dante and Vergil, although they are hinting at this being the final chapter in the "Sons of Sparda" storyline started in DMC3...whatever that means.

if they kill Dante and Vergil, then Im not sure where the series is gonna go from here

I actually liked dMc. I thought it was pretty good and somewhat underrated because the hardcore DMC fans wanted it to be something that it wasn't.

Definitely passing on this. Never cared for Nero...once again another "replacement" hero.

39987945_10156756861307806_3724180152544919552_o.jpg

The new gameplay footage didn't wow me... just looks like DMC4 from 10 years ago with better graphics.

I always thought DMC sort of felt like you were hitting enemies with a bat rather than a sword... and it looks the same here.

Last edited:
Back